Who runs misloads in your center??

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I understand what your sayin.....but it has happened ....a lot of times in those occurrences it was medicine for a resi
If I was the one figuring the time, maybe I would do it. But I'm talking about from when I clocked out, until I was back home. That's my premium time.

Future

Victory Ride
If I was the one figuring the time, maybe I would do it. But I'm talking about from when I clocked out, until I was back home. That's my premium time.
I mean if it's on your way home ....and seriously on your way home ...and it's a vital item (not qvc) ....

Future

Victory Ride
Whenever I would run off a misload on the way home they would always add 15 minutes to my punch out time.
Really never saw the wrong in it.... Only happened a few times .... And it was medicine .... I actually brought it to their attention when I heard where it was suppose to go

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Relly never saw the wrong in it.... Only happened a few times .... And it was medicine .... I actually brought it to there attention when I heard where it was suppose to go

He said it was because our personal vehicles were not DOT registered. Our center did have a magnetic placard but he still wouldn't let us do it.

Ironically he never had a problem directing the on car to run stuff off on his way home.

Future

Victory Ride
He said it was because our personal vehicles were not DOT registered. Our center did have a magnetic placard but he still wouldn't let us do it.

Ironically he never had a problem directing the on car to run stuff off on his way home.
How r things out your way? Cooling down I bet

PT Car Washer

Just wondering if drivers with low seniority are forced or if guys that want the hours volunteer. In my hub in the center I drive for low seniority drivers are forced usually Thursday's and Friday's. The center over its all guys with 15 years seniority and over that do them.
AM air drivers run most of our misloads. Either deliver them or shuttle them to the right driver depending on the flavor of the day. Can easily add two to three hours a day to your paycheck.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
no one comes and gets them, they barely answer the phone or respond to the misload message. Oh but we have new software in our truck to stop the misloads finally. Been asking for ten years to get them to scan the boxes before the go in the truck. Overall, they make us run them (do as instructed :bsbullf:or get a warning letter)