Who runs misloads in your center??

dudebro

The driver and the preloader knew if there was a misload. Of course the preloader loaded adjacent cars so a misload was not that big of a deal. Now you have misloads for different towns and zip codes. As far as missing trailers, doesn't that still happen? Can't blame an hourly for that.

It's not so much about blaming the hourly, it's just that misloads happened all the time and just took a ride for a day before they got delivered the next, unless they were really special. Residential deliveries didn't know better.

Tell me in your building every driver was filling out that card that's in the DIAD now.

dudebro

More than a few landed in the send again pile

Especially on Fridays
I was on an audit team back then where I found that a center clerk was writing "TAD" on the service cross. When I asked him what it was, he looked me dead in the eye and said "Tomorrow's Another Day".

BrownTexas

Leave'em at the Kwik shop, toll booth, fire station or anywhere else the sup happens to dream up
I put a stop to that. They used to tell me to leave them at the fire station. After threatening to write me up, i told them "I will see you in the office in the morning then".

preloader2driver

I started cover and just went full time this year but I learned all the hard routes no one ever wants to run so I was never sent home. Got sent back to the hub in the beginning of this year but only for 2 weeks. Usually gross from anywhere from $1,600-$1,900 depending on how many hours I put and the bonus I make on routes. Worked my 60 hours every week for the last 4 months. If I have hours they ask me if I can come in Saturdays to help with air.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I started cover and just went full time this year but I learned all the hard routes no one ever wants to run so I was never sent home. Got sent back to the hub in the beginning of this year but only for 2 weeks. Usually gross from anywhere from $1,600-$1,900 depending on how many hours I put and the bonus I make on routes. Worked my 60 hours every week for the last 4 months. If I have hours they ask me if I can come in Saturdays to help with air.

Please tell us that you are maxing our your 401K.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You don't have to lie to kick it in here...but good story anyhow!

You still don't have to lie to kick it in BC. Even if you worked 60 hours a week for a whole year it's not even close to $90k.