Who ships goldfish to Alaska?

CFLBrown

I've seen frozen dog sperm.

A direct quote from the package.

'Why ship the bitch when you can ship the semen'

Also, Petco seems to get a ton of NDA crickets. All fun and games till the box breaks open.

Steelheader

The Fishing UPS Guy
Seen crickets, horse sperm, quite a bit actually (including a snake). I've seen the goldfish. We had one problem though. Was a hot day (hit 102, which is dang hot in Washington). Was delivering a non commit route (takes almost an hour just to get to the first stop, let alone rest of the route). Gold fish sat in package car all day (was at the end of the peninsula). Say it this way, fish were all dead. Customer wasn't mad at all surprisingly. She understood it's quite a drive out (if we drove directly there, would be about 90 minutes from the center to her door). So would've cost about an hour down time (30 minutes each way from beginning of route to her door) just to drop one package.

SmithBarney

Always wondered if the package designer for the Bull Sperm was a prankster..
its just shaped... so ummm... oddly.. can't a cooler do the same thing.

Once picked up a box of Human Breast milk... I thought it was odd to ship.

rod

Retired 22 years
Seen crickets, horse sperm, quite a bit actually (including a snake). I've seen the goldfish. We had one problem though. Was a hot day (hit 102, which is dang hot in Washington). Was delivering a non commit route (takes almost an hour just to get to the first stop, let alone rest of the route). Gold fish sat in package car all day (was at the end of the peninsula). Say it this way, fish were all dead. Customer wasn't mad at all surprisingly. She understood it's quite a drive out (if we drove directly there, would be about 90 minutes from the center to her door). So would've cost about an hour down time (30 minutes each way from beginning of route to her door) just to drop one package.
Just the opposite here. My delivered goldfish were sometimes frozen in a soild block of ice. I used to tell customers that their frozen fruit that they got at Christmas time were crocett balls. I've been told that when apples thaw out you have instant applesauce. I never could understand why someone would send a box of oranges or grapefruit from Florida to someplace it was 20 plus below and expect them not to be frozen hard as a rock by the time they were delivered.