Who should I call in a blizzard?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Who should I call to shovel my walk and clear off my vehicles? Should I call the building, my center manager, or @Turdferguson ? Does anyone have any of these numbers? I already tried 867-5309 and she said stop asking stupid ups questions at that number.

oldngray

nowhere special
Who should I call to shovel my walk and clear off my vehicles? Should I call the building, my center manager, or @Turdferguson ? Does anyone have any of these numbers? I already tried 867-5309 and she said stop asking stupid ups questions at that number.
who-you-gonna-call-ghostbusters-2.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We don't care who the hell you call,,, just don't call a RedSox fan !!!
Lol. Lol lol

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Take your kids outside and tell them that under no circumstances should they remove the snow from your car and sidewalk. Go inside, make yourself some coffee and watch the kids remove the snow from your car and walk.