Who should offer advice about Abortion

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Hoaxster, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

It occurred to me that Klein's commenting on USA society and government is analogous to men talking about and offering advice on abortions.

I also noticed that some of the men on here who discuss and state absolutes about abortion are the same men who tell klein that he has no business talking about what we do here in the good ole USA.

2. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

On that track of thinking I guess men and the NFL should not be wearing pink and fighting the Killer Breast Cancer.

3. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Men get breast cancer too!

Try using cervical cancer as your argument.

4. island1fox

Not an argument --statement of fact--- if you truly believe Abortion is the ending of a life and the stopping of a heartbeat-- stating that it is a gender issue and only females have a right to have their voice--is something I will Always disagree with. No argument at all:sad-little:

p.s. I also believe men also have something to do with pregnancy.

5. rod

rod retired and happy

6. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Then the indiscriminate stopping of heartbeats among children by the means of modern warfare would thus be what?

7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Collateral damage?

8. rod

rod retired and happy

Back when I was in the Army they would tell us to "kill em all-----God would sort out the good ones".

9. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

Did you ever look it up in god's book to see if it was true or did you just take their word for it?

10. island1fox

Yeah sure lets talk about WAR ---then talk about Capital Punishment --then talk about Abortion. Seems like all equal subjects. Oh wait ==only males can talk or voice their opinion on war ---only females can talk or voice their opinion on Abortion.

How many "wars" or the war on women have had over 45 million deaths since Rowe vs Wade ??

11. rod

rod retired and happy

The Army wouldn't lie--------------at least thats what they told us.

12. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

I asked my question first.

13. island1fox

Ask all the questions you want to ---I did not start the thread but I believe it is concerning ABORTION.

14. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Well to answer Hoax :

Maybe just as much as the FBI agent that took down the General as the first one to discover and presue those e-mails ?
    (Canadian-American that went to High School in Ontario, Canada).

15. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

16. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

17. The Other Side

The Other Side Well-Known Troll Troll

Amazing how the C9 ignores this story.. it wasnt covered on FOX news, so let it stay quiet.

Peace

TOS

18. ajblakejr

ajblakejr Age quod agis

Seventeen posts in this thread.
    No female voices.

I am making an observation as a woman.

19. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

Par for the course isn't it?
    The rule should be: one dick = no vote.

20. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

I've never understood why the father of the child should have no say. Enlighten me.