Who should offer advice about Abortion

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It occurred to me that Klein's commenting on USA society and government is analogous to men talking about and offering advice on abortions.

I also noticed that some of the men on here who discuss and state absolutes about abortion are the same men who tell klein that he has no business talking about what we do here in the good ole USA.

island1fox

Not an argument --statement of fact--- if you truly believe Abortion is the ending of a life and the stopping of a heartbeat-- stating that it is a gender issue and only females have a right to have their voice--is something I will Always disagree with. No argument at all:sad-little:

p.s. I also believe men also have something to do with pregnancy.

rod

Retired 22 years
Back when I was in the Army they would tell us to "kill em all-----God would sort out the good ones".

island1fox

Then the indiscriminate stopping of heartbeats among children by the means of modern warfare would thus be what?

Yeah sure lets talk about WAR ---then talk about Capital Punishment --then talk about Abortion. Seems like all equal subjects. Oh wait ==only males can talk or voice their opinion on war ---only females can talk or voice their opinion on Abortion.

How many "wars" or the war on women have had over 45 million deaths since Rowe vs Wade ??

wkmac

Yeah sure lets talk about WAR ---then talk about Capital Punishment --then talk about Abortion. Seems like all equal subjects. Oh wait ==only males can talk or voice their opinion on war ---only females can talk or voice their opinion on Abortion.

How many "wars" or the war on women have had over 45 million deaths since Rowe vs Wade ??

I asked my question first.

klein

Für Meno :)
Well to answer Hoax :

Maybe just as much as the FBI agent that took down the General as the first one to discover and presue those e-mails ?
(Canadian-American that went to High School in Ontario, Canada).