Who wants a copy of the contract?

Discussion in 'UPS Freight' started by lazfran, Oct 17, 2007.

1. lazfran

lazfran New Member

I can send you a copy in 1 Adobe .PDF file.
    Somebody sent me his copy in picture files and I converted it into a book style reading file. I figure it would be good idea that way everybody could get one. The file is only 2 megs. so now it's easy to send and read. It's a little blurry since I had to convert all the picture files but it should do. I wish I could post it here but there is no way to attach files. Just send me a personal message with your email address and I'll send it over to you. When you receive it, just download the file to your computer and open it with Adobe Acrobat.

2. UPSER24

UPSER24 Guest

My name is Rachel, I work at a hub in texas and I would like a copy of a contract if it's at all possible, I started working about a year and a half ago and I never seemed to have been given a copy and when I started to ask around at work supervisors started to become really vague and avoided my questions. I would really appreciate a copy!!

-- Thanks!!

3. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Anybody can download the contract. Teamsters.org. I downloaded my copy months ago.

4. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I posted a link under UPS discussions, sticky: commonly asked questions. The link will take you directly to the national master.