Who wants some?

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Do you know how to rotate it in your photos?? View attachment 11471
Easy with iPad, iPhone.
Nice swing set btw. Kids must enjoy the heck out of that
The one good thing about having that kind of stuff at your house is the kids come to your house. When they are at your house it a good peace of mind because you know what your kids are doing then. I have a huge field in the back of my house where they can run play ball or do whatever. I can sit back there and burn in my fire pit and all is well.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The one good thing about having that kind of stuff at your house is the kids come to your house. When they are at your house it a good peace of mind because you know what your kids are doing then. I have a huge field in the back of my house where they can run play ball or do whatever. I can sit back there and burn in my fire pit and all is well.
I love a fire pit :)

Anonymous 12

Non active member
image.jpg
Beautiful dog, 407
I'm in love with her. I didn't believe I'd find the right one. When eve died I was devastated. She was my rock for so long. I had a bad year without her. Lost petie and cheeky (it sucks have old ones that are all about the same age) they all just went. Now with Bianca she's young and healthy.

She loves apples carrots spinach Broccoli and we give her this stuff every day. I want her to stay healthy for a long long time. I don't like the pain of losing someone who's always there for you unconditionally. One of the things I love about her is that she's about 50some pounds and she want to sit on your lap and she likes to pin me down and lay on me. She gazes deep into my eyes and it's so cute. She's my new women. I needed me a bad bitch.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Exactly. My kids are older than yours, but we still parent that way. Too many parents get lazy, and let their kids run all over. Most often, my kids hang here with their friends. We know where they are, & just as important, who their with.
Now please pray for us. We just got my little girl her first car. This letting go stuff isn't easy.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Exactly. My kids are older than yours, but we still parent that way. Too many parents get lazy, and let their kids run all over. Most often, my kids hang here with their friends. We know where they are, & just as important, who their with.
Now please pray for us. We just got my little girl her first car. This letting go stuff isn't easy.
Teach her to drive like you know how to. We are the best drivers in the world. The last of the professional drivers. I'll still keep her in my prayers though. Defiantly beat the ups stuff into her head though. A lot of my boys have done this with their kids and they swear by it.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Teach her to drive like you know how to. We are the best drivers in the world. The last of the professional drivers. I'll still keep her in my prayers though. Defiantly beat the ups stuff into her head though. A lot of my boys have done this with their kids and they swear by it.
We are kinda like Jedi drivers.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Definitely & thank you.