Who wants TOS back ?

klein

Für Meno :)
I miss him, and he wasn't that bad. I get much worse responses from others that TOS ever gave to the so called C9ners.

That's why I'm started this poll.
So, my BC friends and members, what do you think ?

Was suppose to be a poll, but forgot to check mark the box.
Can a moderator help me out, and redo this new thread as a poll , please ?

menotyou

bella amicizia
What on earth did I miss? TOS is banned???? What happened? Blew her last gasket? c-9 senile? I admit she wasn't my favorite, but she didn't attack me personally either. It is hard not to want the one attacking you constantly to be banned. I can't imagine she wasn't warned multiple times. I have had one warning. It wasn't a massive scolding, or anything. I made a rather adult comment, and was over the line. Some one kindly reminded me to stay on course. I was wrong and apologized. That was it. So, I can imagine it takes quite a bit to get banned. But, again, I am assuming as I do not know any facts. Klein, what do you know?

klein

Klein, what do you know?

According to my sources, TOS is banned. Atleast for a time being. I don't know how long for.
I guess that lastest mini-car joke (burning in California) put TOS over the edge, which I persoanlly didn't even find that offensive.
You see what comes my way on a daily basis, yet that goes thru !
I do believe my hotdog cart blew up, got burnt, gave people poisen, etc.
I don't care.
But, I guess you can't give those "english style humour comments" to everyone.

I agree, soimetimes TOS went a bit overboard, but never with bad language, but more with a sense of humour. (atleast I thought so).

menotyou

bella amicizia
I think the comment was way out of line. Thank you for the info.

The comment was veiled in a humor, but there was no humor intended. My opinion.

Many mean comments make it through. I am guilty of it myself. I can justify it till the cows come home, but mean is mean. I think I need to adjust my ignore list. Responding to constant belittling just begets more belittling. A person who belittles is little themselves.

klein

I think the comment was way out of line. Thank you for the info.

The comment was veiled in a humor, but there was no humor intended. My opinion.

Many mean comments make it through. I am guilty of it myself. I can justify it till the cows come home, but mean is mean. I think I need to adjust my ignore list. Responding to constant belittling just begets more belittling. A person who belittles is little themselves.

See, I got everything thrown at me, even child molesting, because I gavae some kids in Cuba Candy and toys after asking their parents for permission.
I haven't even given a dog a biscuit on my UPS run without asking the owner for permission !

That's what a normal person does these days.
For all I know, the kid could have a allergie towards sugar, chocolate or whatever. Same as a dog !
We came home one summer evening, and our neighborhood kids were outside, along with thier parents. I had leftover ice cream (indivual wrapped ice cream sandwiches & drumsticks)
I asked the grown ups if the kids would like 1.
Good thing - because 1 of those kids is totally lactose intorerant !
And that's why you ask an adult first !

Anyways, my point is - this is just another website, it shouldn't anger anyone, nor should anyone get upset about what is written or posted on here.
This is NOT our life. Maybe a little hobby, but that's about it !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also did not realize TOS had been banned but I am not surprised. She had become rather snarky of late which is a shame as she had so much more to offer than personal attacks. No one member is greater than the collective and if she can't play well with others than I wish her well elsewhere. Dave.

klein

Cheryl, why did you start that ? Now the word "snarky" had become the word of the month !
No one ever mentioned that word before on BC ! :)

menotyou

bella amicizia
See, I got everything thrown at me, even child molesting, because I gavae some kids in Cuba Candy and toys after asking their parents for permission.
I haven't even given a dog a biscuit on my UPS run without asking the owner for permission !

For all I know, the kid could have a allergie towards sugar, chocolate or whatever. Same as a dog !
We came home one summer evening, and our neighborhood kids were outside, along with thier parents. I had leftover ice cream (indivual wrapped ice cream sandwiches & drumsticks)

Anyways, my point is - this is just another website, it shouldn't anger anyone, nor should anyone get upset about what is written or posted on here.
I agree with the asking permission.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
TOS wasn't banned, she has been given an Infraction for repeated personal attacks. Not the first time, either.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Someone was nice enough to point me to the incident that lead to the latest infraction. As I read it, the posts are now queried and reviewed before being released for full viewing.

As scratch has stated, this isn't TOS' first county fair.

klein

I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the popcorn... hotdogs anyone ?

images

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
TOS can come and play whenever. Difference being, posts are read and approved before they post. Just like a newbie.
When they are approved, ie not nasty towards other members, others thought, they will post.
Your sources, were wrong, not banned.

Your right Klein. Especially after your "Sperm Candy" and "Toddler having sex with the blow up doll" posts we were completely out of line to call you out for anything. Darn us judgmental Americans. Guess we are inferior. You were right about that too.

How about I make it up to you and buy you a beer? I'll have to punch out first of course.

klein

A child having sex ? I never posted that ! As you can see in the pic, it was a public event, and nothing wrong with it !
It's not even a sexual blowup doll, but a blowup doll as in a mannequin (selling lady outfits at outdoor events).

P

pickup

Your right Klein. Especially after your "Sperm Candy" and "Toddler having sex with the blow up doll" posts we were completely out of line to call you out for anything. Darn us judgmental Americans. Guess we are inferior. You were right about that too.

Unlike Klein who is a man who understands all foreign cultures, we silly Americans do not get "English Humor". One day perhaps we can evolve to his level of wit and understanding.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
You don't even get it, do you? You put your 2 cents in in EVERY thread (even Dave doesn't do that). You bad mouth the U.S. and it's citizens. You go on about how Canada is SOOO much better. Everything you say ends up being about you. It goes in one ear and out the other when we say to you that we are TIRED of your crap. You just keep on.

Muffled.jpg

As far as I am concerned, you and TOS can both stay gone.
Muffled.jpg

A child having sex ? I never posted that ! As you can see in the pic, it was a public event, and nothing wrong with it !
It's not even a sexual blowup doll, but a blowup doll as in a mannequin (selling lady outfits at outdoor events).

YOUR Quote! "Some people learn early !"

At a public event? Nothing wrong with it? Not a sex doll?