Who wears a Fitbit (or similar)?

Overpaid Union Thug

Who uses one? I'm interested to know how many miles everyone walks everyday as a driver. There's a few in my center that say (according to their Fitbits) they walk between 7-10 miles per day! I must say that sounds a little high. Are those things known for accuracy?

Who uses one? I'm interested to know how many miles everyone walks everyday as a driver. There's a few in my center that say (according to their Fitbits) they walk between 7-10 miles per day! I must say that sounds a little high. Are those things known for accuracy?
I walk between 10 & 12 miles a day when I work. I have a country route that I notoriously walk off a lot of stops from the apron. I don't think it's 100% accurate being that I'm still rolling at about 235pounds.

Overpaid Union Thug

I walk between 10 & 12 miles a day when I work. I have a country route that I notoriously walk off a lot of stops from the apron. I don't think it's 100% accurate being that I'm still rolling at about 235pounds.
Maybe you'd be 270 pounds without that mileage? LOL. I tell my wife that with the way I eat I'd be 300 pounds if I didn't work for UPS.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Screenshot_2016-01-10-11-34-15.png
Screenshot_2016-01-10-11-35-05.png
Screenshot_2016-01-10-11-35-45.png
Last week supposedly on fitbit lol.

Bottom rung

The fitbit charge that I wore would count bumps in the road as steps. It read as high as 40k one day. New phones I feel are much more accurate and doesn't count bumps in the road as steps. Usually in 25k range daily. 1100 calories burned, ten miles walked.

Attachments

• 1452445758119.jpg
    1452445758119.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 415

Holydriver

I wish I had one. I'd like to compare results from a work week with a vacation week. It would explain why I feel so bloated and heavy on those Mondays after a vacation.
If you don't like that feeling you should start going to a gym. You feel amazing all the time AND you have way way less stress. I feel great, look great, and am almost stress free all the time. I attribute that to my daily gym workout.

Overpaid Union Thug

If you don't like that feeling you should start going to a gym. You feel amazing all the time AND you have way way less stress. I feel great, look great, and am almost stress free all the time. I attribute that to my daily gym workout.
I hate gyms. I plan on having my own small workout area in my next house.

ManInBrown

It's right on the Iphone6. Don't even need Fitbit

I average 23,000-25,000 steps per day on my route. It's about 13 miles

I think my high was about 29,000.

Just to give you an idea for all the drivers that cry about peak.

My high during peak was 12,000. Gotta love helpers. Peak easiest 3-4 weeks of year

Bottom rung

It's right on the Iphone6. Don't even need Fitbit

I average 23,000-25,000 steps per day on my route. It's about 13 miles

I think my high was about 29,000.

Just to give you an idea for all the drivers that cry about peak.

My high during peak was 12,000. Gotta love helpers. Peak easiest 3-4 weeks of year
This right here. But it's astonishing how many steps you put on when your inside the the pc digging . I mean sorting.