View Poll Results: Which one you want ?

Voters18. You have already voted on this poll
This poll will close on 08-22-2012 at 11:30 PM

• Mitt 11.11% 2 votes
  • Newt 16.67% 3 votes
  • Sani 11.11% 2 votes
  • Paul 11.11% 2 votes
  • Obama 16.67% 3 votes
Despite having a candidate, the GOP on this board still shows they dont like ROMNEY.... 38% still voted against ROMNEY....

Same will happen in the general, a good percentage of GOP voters will not vote because they just dont like MITTENS. Others will vote for Johnson or an independant candidate.

Either way, ROMNEY needs 100% support plus some democrats to win, and that just aint in the cards.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
View Poll Results: Which one you want ?

Voters18. You have already voted on this poll
This poll will close on 08-22-2012 at 11:30 PM

• Mitt 11.11% 2 votes
  • Newt 16.67% 3 votes
  • Sani 11.11% 2 votes
  • Paul 11.11% 2 votes
  • Obama 16.67% 3 votes
Despite having a candidate, the GOP on this board still shows they dont like ROMNEY.... 38% still voted against ROMNEY....

Same will happen in the general, a good percentage of GOP voters will not vote because they just dont like MITTENS. Others will vote for Johnson or an independant candidate.

Either way, ROMNEY needs 100% support plus some democrats to win, and that just aint in the cards.

Peace

TOS
This is a polling interpretation error by you. Now that the other 3 GOP contendees are not in, all of their votes would go to Mitt and he'd win. People are holding their cards close to their chests.....people will vote for real on Nov. 6th.

klein

Für Meno :)
This is a polling interpretation error by you. Now that the other 3 GOP contendees are not in, all of their votes would go to Mitt and he'd win. People are holding their cards close to their chests.....people will vote for real on Nov. 6th.

There is also another error in this poll.
And that's the fact this is a UPS site, where many of you earn $30/hr and have health bennies.
And it's still a close race with Obama getting over 44% support !

Now think about those young upcoming college grads, that don't have a job to go to, yet.
Are they stupid enough to vote themselves out of their parents healthcare system and elect Mitt ?
I doubt it, even though some elderly people are silly enough to go with Mitt, knowing in advance it'll mean cuts to medicare and SS to give millionaires & billionaires more tax breaks. It's no secret Mitt plan is to give the highly wealthy a half a trillion per year in tax cuts, and take that money from social spending.

There is a reason why Romney can raise more money than Obama, and that's giving those wealthy all of their money back and then much more in return.
Call in an investment ! What Romney does !

moreluck

golden ticket member
So Obama plans to get George Clooney and Streisand and all the star's money back to them.....according to your logic. Obama got 16.67% according to this poll numbers....not 44%

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Someone has to pay for bhos financial mess, unless you enjoy dumping it on future citizens.
Take the financial hits today .
While we can still afford too.

klein

Für Meno :)
Someone has to pay for bhos financial mess, unless you enjoy dumping it on future citizens.
Take the financial hits today .
While we can still afford too.

What part didn't you get ?
It's not for repaying the debt - it's for giving more tax breaks to the rich !
You know, the famous "trickle down effect" that all you C9ners believe in.
Even though it's been in place with Bush tax cuts for sometime now, that only lead to people losing their homes or jobs, and more poverty than ever before !

moreluck

golden ticket member
According to this poll, OBAMA is still beating Romney by a 2 to 1 margin.
Some people choose to vote only in the REAL election........we like to screw up the polls and then surprises happen.

Newt, Sani & Paul aren't in the race, so their votes received would go to the GOP candidate.

That would make it Romney 12.....Obama 8, Surprise !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I can think of 2-3 million people who have lost their jobs since bhos corrected the auto industry that may not be voting for him. Also all the coal miners now out of work since his EPA forced their mine owners to close down.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Her voice alone will annoy those in Congress. If she can annoy them as much as they annoy me, I vote for her!

Roseanne Barr for President! | Roseanne for President 2012

twoweeled

If I had to pick, I'd say Ron Paul. Because he is so good?? No, because we have two typical losers running. We have to rock the boat and start over. We are in for more of the same. Why? Because people keep backing their party boy, regardless of how crappy he is, with the typical response of "at least he's not as bad as the other guy". What an endorsement! Both sides talking about cutting.
We have always had a Dem or a Rep. So did our debt get this high due to one party? If you believe that, then there is no helping you.