who's going to vote hoffa out

who with me in dumping hoffa

• Total voters

upsers22.3

How do I vote in a poll and view the results?
To vote in a poll, simply select which option you want to vote for, and click the 'Vote!' button. Sometime you can choose more than one option. You can see the current results for a poll before you vote by clicking the 'View Results' link. Voting in a poll is entirely optional. You may vote for any of the available options, or cast no vote at all.
Note whether or not a poll is a public poll. If it is, any votes you cast will be attributable to you.
Generally, once you have voted in a poll, you will not be able to change your vote later, so place your vote carefully!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I'm voting for anyone but Hoffa. If we need to strike in 2013 ...and you know that isn't going down w/ Hoffa...there are big problems. I have heard Hoffa may run win and step down , leaving Hall in charge. :sick:Not sure the validity of that type of FNN stuff, but it has been said. :happy-very:

bigblu 2 you

imo< hall came in withe the carey slate and they done well.i belive if carey were still here we would not be facing the type of production harassment and blatant contract violations we do today.surely hall would remember how tough carey was with the big brown head cheese and show show some backbone.i am at the point of trying anyone.i think ups has hid behind the economy,and wall street excuses long enough.if they can pump millions into race cars, stupid commercials and ceo pay raises,just to name a few,then they need to feed the mule and lay off the whip.

steward71

I don't give a rats ass if this a public poll or not. I have just about enough of Hoffa and my local not supporting its members. I pay dues and want action. Why in the hell should it take 2 years for a simple grievances that has been won time and time again to now have my local and the national tell me well we my not win so we have agreed to no back pay, if UPS arees to have do the right thing, or be told that the Labor Manger is overworked. WHO DO MY BA's work for it seems like the local and the national work for UPS.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I don't give a rats ass if this a public poll or not. I have just about enough of Hoffa and my local not supporting its members. I pay dues and want action. Why in the hell should it take 2 years for a simple grievances that has been won time and time again to now have my local and the national tell me well we my not win so we have agreed to no back pay, if UPS arees to have do the right thing, or be told that the Labor Manger is overworked. WHO DO MY BA's work for it seems like the local and the national work for UPS.

You need to run for office in your Local.

Change starts from within.

-Bug-

BCFan

LOL dump Pres Hoffa for what Gagare (killed central states) Pope (no freakin slate) My vote in Las Vegas next week is for Hoffa-Hall-Woods et al... BC (not brazed chicken)

rama'nfeeders

LOL dump Pres Hoffa for what Gagare (killed central states) Pope (no freakin slate) My vote in Las Vegas next week is for Hoffa-Hall-Woods et al... BC (not brazed chicken)
Are you kidding me you are an A*S if you vote for HOFFA! He has sat behing all of UPS"S money and said this is all we can do for now! Carey could have been the perfect person for our PRESIDENT!

Fullhouse

I won't but it seems that Hoffa may make a move in mid July. Our BA stated that If UPS didn't clean up their act by mid July at UPSF and UPS, that the IBT would be willing to take any action them to get their attention.

bigblu 2 you

I won't but it seems that Hoffa may make a move in mid July. Our BA stated that If UPS didn't clean up their act by mid July at UPSF and UPS, that the IBT would be willing to take any action them to get their attention.
can i get that in writing please?or better yet could ken or jimmy jr. give me a call?

steward71

Can you say election time. Funny, now they want to take action by July. Election time!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Can you say election time. Funny, now they want to take action by July. Election time!

One thing I was thinking was that, had the Teamsters been playing up "nationally" and "in the media" the rampage that UPS has been on while making record profits for the past year or two, their would be much less public sympathy in 2013 (due to the economy of 2008-2011). It's all about the PR, I guess?

mikeups1978

I don't think it matters because with politics everybody's out for themselves so it doesn't matter who U vote for. It'll probably be the same way whoever else gets in!