Whos taking next friday off?

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
We called that the "brown" flu in my center. We got paid for the holiday as long as you worked the day before *or* the day after the holiday. In this case if you missed Friday and Tuesday, you wouldn't get paid for the holiday.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
One of those TDU guys said you had to work the day before and after a holiday to get paid.
Surely you don't disbelieve a TDUer!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Are you already scheduled off or are you banging in? If you bang in you won't get paid for the holiday.

Sent using BrownCafe App
in my local, as long as you work at least 2 days during the week of a holiday...you will be paid for said holiday. But sadly, I won't bang in...after they denied my personal day for next friday....but I should...lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-51.jpeg

S

selfcancelsignal

We called that the "brown" flu in my center. We got paid for the holiday as long as you worked the day before *or* the day after the holiday. In this case if you missed Friday and Tuesday, you wouldn't get paid for the holiday.
What if you have a scheduled day off for a dr.'s appt.? This is me the Tues. after Mem. Day. Will I get holiday pay?

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

Brown stains

in my local, as long as you work at least 2 days during the week of a holiday...you will be paid for said holiday. But sadly, I won't bang in...after they denied my personal day for next friday....but I should...lol.
What is this banging we speak of?
We just call it calling in sick