who's the customer?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
no customers on my route, just a bunch of jerks, blessed to see the ups beefcake. God forbid they try to talk to the greatness in front of them. Shut up and order more garbage you dont need jerks. MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!

jaker

trolling
Yeah, right.
You quoted my post and I quoted yours.
If your post was not directed at me then mine was not directed towards you.
It was directed to you because you said it was tight and wouldn't fit , I said THINK with your mouth like he was using his mouth for both things and you knew that

Your comment was directly at me saying saying that I have used my mouth to do things like that and how has it work for me

So again are breaking the rules by directly saying things that are against the site rules , but I know nothing will come from this , because YOU think you are above them

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It was directed to you because you said it was tight and wouldn't fit , I said THINK with your mouth like he was using his mouth for both things and you knew that

Your comment was directly at me saying saying that I have used my mouth to do things like that and how has it work for me

So again are breaking the rules by directly saying things that are against the site rules , but I know nothing will come from this , because YOU think you are above them
Maybe ... But in this case I am not getting this but it's cool!

Mainly because I am at a Grateful Dead concert!

Long live Jerry

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Maybe ... But in this case I am not getting this but it's cool!

Mainly because I am at a Grateful Dead concert!

Long live Jerry
Is that you drivin the train if so
You better watch your speed
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1447812304.364029.jpg