Who's Working New Years Eve (or day)?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The upside of having twin 16 year olds. Free shuttle service.

Will this work the other way when they decide to go out and party and call you at 2am?:wink2:

BTW, my son is sound asleep downstairs but his car is not in it's parking spot. I guess someone must have celebrated a bit too hard. I am glad he made the right choice and decided not to drive.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Will this work the other way when they decide to go out and party and call you at 2am?:wink2:

BTW, my son is sound asleep downstairs but his car is not in it's parking spot. I guess someone must have celebrated a bit too hard. I am glad he made the right choice and decided not to drive.

That would mean I would have to stay sober:greedy:

So did your son wreck the car or did he make the right decision?

yeldarb

They had to dispatch 3 drivers to pick up 2,400 packages from a companythat was unaware of the holiday schedule. I was actually surprised that we were dispatched to go pick up the ground stuff. Filled up a P7, P12, and part of a P10. I wound up with 10 hours.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
That's when I would have started talking about a nice, greasy, pork sandwich, served in a dirty ashtray. Maybe bring up the part how sometimes you get that piece of gristle that you can't quite get chewed.:happy-very:
Oooooh, you are soooo evil. :devil3: hehehehehehe