Whose god is better, yours or mine?

diesel96

If you mean by revealing your divine rod to them , just as Moses did in order to perform his miracles, and by just seeing it caused these women to run away in horror and forsake the world and join the local nunnery , where afterwards they commune with god on a daily basis and perhaps see Him in their visions, yeah that would count and would probably be the most likely way your statement would be true.

Keep walking around in your yellow raincoat , over 9 5 , and keep EXPOSING these young ladies to the wickedness of the world. You are doing the Lord's work, whether ye know it or not .

Similar to the small clan of Letterman protesters claim.....Over9five is raping our women with his mouth !!..:wink2:

Wonder how he would of played football? Running back, left tackle, maybe quarterback? The catholics would still have beer and hot dogs for communion, lol!

Notre Dame claims Jesus as their 12th man in the stands.....but i think they perfer brats and green beer for communion....:st_patrick::clover:

diesel96

Notre Dame claims Jesus as their 12th man in the stands.....but i think they perfer brats and green beer for communion....:st_patrick::clover:
Well then this would be a sure way to get me back in the Catholic Church[/QUOTE]

Who do you think invented "The Hail Mary" pass.....lol...The Gipper? :dont_know:No...Jesus did!
God Bless...eat and drink

over9five

Staff member
"Similar to the small clan of Letterman protesters claim.....Over9five is raping our women with his mouth !!..:wink2:"

"Over 9 did you just make a joke about a 14 year old being raped by a 31 year old?"

No, I have not tried to further my Brown Cafe career with any joke of that sort!!!

diesel96

Hey Diesel looks like a potential letterman joke to me.:peaceful:

I ain't touching this....Not KOSHER.......Shalom....

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel96

Similar to the small clan of Letterman protesters claim.....Over9five is raping our women with his mouth !!..:wink2:

Over 9 did you just make a joke about a 14 year old being raped by a 31 year old?

worst.....he made this joke....Pickup put in perspective very eloquently...lol

Quote:
I've made several women see God, does that count?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
"God Almighty" doesn't need props, martyrs or a vote. I mean, when you create the universe and all mankind/every living breathing thing and all that can be seen, what more needs to be said?

moreluck

golden ticket member
My dog's better than your dog. My dog's better than yours. My dog's better 'cause he gets Ken'l Ration, my dog's better than yours....
huh? what?
god?
oh, nevermind!