Status
Not open for further replies.

excessivehours

Now in the drug test pool
His calender.

images

excessivehours

Now in the drug test pool
It's time to bring back this thread. After hearing about the deaths of 2 feeder drivers I came back to Brown Cafe to get some info on the 2 drivers killed. As a feeder driver who goes to Jax I hoped to maybe get some info on who the drivers died.

After not posting on Brown Cafe for a while due to the overwhelming negative posts by upstate, I figured this site would have some info on who the drivers were and some kind words about the people they were.

When I logged on, the posts about the drivers killed was dominated by upstate being a total ass as he always has been.

Lets slam and shame him into leaving Brown Cafe and make this worth site visiting again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
It's time to bring back this thread. After hearing about the deaths of 2 feeder drivers I came back to Brown Cafe to get some info on the 2 drivers killed. As a feeder driver who goes to Jax I hoped to maybe get some info on who the drivers died.

After not posting on Brown Cafe for a while due to the overwhelming negative posts by upstate, I figured this site would have some info on who the drivers were and some kind words about the people they were.

When I logged on, the posts about the drivers killed was dominated by upstate being a total ass as he always has been.

Lets slam and shame him into leaving Brown Cafe and make this worth site visiting again.
O.k.

Glad you took the time out of your night to post this.

Thanks again

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

I see guys like him everyday, from employees to customers. You need to learn how to deal with people you disagree with or don't want to be associated with. I personally don't mind him as I don't value his opinion or input, nor should he with me if he chooses not to.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I see guys like him everyday, from employees to customers. You need to learn how to deal with people you disagree with or don't want to be associated with. I personally don't mind him as I don't value his opinion or input, nor should he with me if he chooses not to.

Agreed.

But Dave does amuse me.

Don't stoop to his level. We all know. Let him dig his own hole.

8000Shelf

Just saw the title to this thread and it made me laugh.

From what I can tell on BC...Can't stand a republican who hates unions but takes advantage of that very same entity in every way.

Besides that he's arrogant.

Last edited:

ChrisTheBrown

I know nothing about the guy..I just really didn't care for a recent comment that he made on here, which was "We are overpaid for what we do."

Status
Not open for further replies.