Why all the hate on upstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are we talking about the new Upstate or the old one?:wink2:

I do tell it like it is, although I have toned it down since my return.

I have said from Day One that I am the least union minded UPSer you will ever meet; however, I get the job done and help out others when needed. Do I help out my mgt team? Absolutely.

Do I know what it's like to be a PTer and the crap that they have to go through to just to even get a chance to be a driver? No. I think had I done so I would have a greater appreciation of what they go through. I do know that you don't have to know how to load 'em to deliver 'em and that I am no less a driver for not having worked on the inside.

Read my posts--don't read them--I don't really care. I just hope that I can help a newbie or perhaps give some useful advice to someone contemplating a career change. Dave.

(I guess I missed all the fun by going to bed early)

Indecisi0n

50.gif

They hate him because they are insecure.
I for one was one of these guys but am starting to figure out that he isn't the same upstate. He doesn't haze new members like he used to. I think he is about 100% nicer than before. As long as he doesn't say anything over the top to me I won't say anything bad to him. He has changed on this site so my feud with him is officially over.

Buck Fifty

Are we talking about the new Upstate or the old one?:wink2:

I do tell it like it is, although I have toned it down since my return.

I have said from Day One that I am the least union minded UPSer you will ever meet; however, I get the job done and help out others when needed. Do I help out my mgt team? Absolutely.

Do I know what it's like to be a PTer and the crap that they have to go through to just to even get a chance to be a driver? No. I think had I done so I would have a greater appreciation of what they go through. I do know that you don't have to know how to load 'em to deliver 'em and that I am no less a driver for not having worked on the inside.

Read my posts--don't read them--I don't really care. I just hope that I can help a newbie or perhaps give some useful advice to someone contemplating a career change. Dave.

(I guess I missed all the fun by going to bed early)

New or old , you have 2 things in common with her. Remember here kitty kitty and swallow.

over9five

Staff member
I for one was one of these guys but am starting to figure out that he isn't the same upstate. He doesn't haze new members like he used to. I think he is about 100% nicer than before. As long as he doesn't say anything over the top to me I won't say anything bad to him. He has changed on this site so my feud with him is officially over.

So he's finally accepted your friend request?

rod

Retired 22 years
I think anyone who thinks the are god enought to post on the Brown Cafe that a fellow UPS employee don't belong there is just a heaping pile of :poop:

I think anyone who thinks the are god enought to post on the Brown Cafe that a fellow UPS employee don't belong there is just a heaping pile of :poop:
Opinions are like @ssh0|€$ everybody has one. I've recently discovered ignoring certain posters brings the joy back to this site for me that I haven't had here in a lone while. He also thinks I'm a very bad steward. Who cares he doesnt work with me. I can tell you for sure Rod that I for one think you are one of the all time greats on the brown cafe. I can tell other on here think an old retire like you makes this site complete. Thanks for completing this site with your presence.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Opinions are like @ssh0|€$ everybody has one. I've recently discovered ignoring certain posters brings the joy back to this site for me that I haven't had here in a lone while. He also thinks I'm a very bad steward. Who cares he doesnt work with me. I can tell you for sure Rod that I for one think you are one of the all time greats on the brown cafe. I can tell other on here think an old retire like you makes this site complete. Thanks for completing this site with your presence.
Was that a Jerry Maguire moment ??

Status
Not open for further replies.