Why all the hate on upstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Babooba

Upstate has a reputation to maintain. People expect a certain level of arrogance from him and he feels the pressure to maintain it. Recently when I visited his house with some friends, I discovered that it's all an act. He's really a pussycat!
[video=youtube;YWyCCJ6B2WE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE[/video]

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The hate is piled upon The Obvious Troll because some people on this forum dont seem to realize you DONT FEED THE TROLL!! and by recognizing Obvious Troll I have contributed to feeding him as well<facepalm>
It never fails to amaze me the way Obvious Troll tosses in a blatant troll comment and the usual 4 or 5 people on this forum just fall all over themselves to give point -by-point rebuttal,and then give each other Cyber High-Fives with a smug air of 'we showed him' not realizing Obvious Troll is laughing because once again he is the puppet master and these individuals are HIS puppets. I dont understand how individuals who are certainly intelligent cant seem to wise up and see how badly they are being played
I will give Obvious Troll Props: his declaration of leaving the site a few weeks ago was CLASSIC: a boring thread gained huge legs: 5 pages of comments about Obvious Troll, this and completely derailing the thread HAD to have him in stitches!

Assistant Trolls on this forum are funny too! when the furor dies down,the assistant troll(s) will breathe new life into a dead thread by seeming to agree with Obvious Troll and the usual four or five wade back in not realizing they are being played a SECOND time! albeit by far better trolls!

over9five

Staff member
The hate is piled upon The Obvious Troll because some people on this forum dont seem to realize you DONT FEED THE TROLL!! and by recognizing Obvious Troll I have contributed to feeding him as well<facepalm>
It never fails to amaze me the way Obvious Troll tosses in a blatant troll comment and the usual 4 or 5 people on this forum just fall all over themselves to give point -by-point rebuttal,and then give each other Cyber High-Fives with a smug air of 'we showed him' not realizing Obvious Troll is laughing because once again he is the puppet master and these individuals are HIS puppets. I dont understand how individuals who are certainly intelligent cant seem to wise up and see how badly they are being played
I will give Obvious Troll Props: his declaration of leaving the site a few weeks ago was CLASSIC: a boring thread gained huge legs: 5 pages of comments about Obvious Troll, this and completely derailing the thread HAD to have him in stitches!

Assistant Trolls on this forum are funny too! when the furor dies down,the assistant troll(s) will breathe new life into a dead thread by seeming to agree with Obvious Troll and the usual four or five wade back in not realizing they are being played a SECOND time! albeit by far better trolls!
Shh, don't tell anyone but Obvious Troll and Assistant Trolls are the same person....

gostillerz

I don't like him or some others on here. What I thought this place was for was to vent a bit, learn from others some, help on stuff that maybe that were too cautious to speak about, get advice, etc ( in the main boards at least). New people on here get chastised when they should be welcomed and helped. We have to have a thick skin during the day, once we punch out, it's time to mellow out.

The problem isn't solely on him. It's the clique on here.

Buck Fifty

Upstate has a reputation to maintain. People expect a certain level of arrogance from him and he feels the pressure to maintain it. Recently when I visited his house with some friends, I discovered that it's all an act. He's really a pussycat!
[video=youtube;YWyCCJ6B2WE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE[/video]

Got half of it right !

Buck Fifty

I for one was one of these guys but am starting to figure out that he isn't the same upstate. He doesn't haze new members like he used to. I think he is about 100% nicer than before. As long as he doesn't say anything over the top to me I won't say anything bad to him. He has changed on this site so my feud with him is officially over.

Maybe i could pick up where you left off then my brother, but it seems this website has a steward(mediator) Censor Guy. Upstate has never changed, he just hides it better.

Maybe i could pick up where you left off then my brother, but it seems this website has a steward(mediator) Censor Guy. Upstate has never changed, he just hides it better.
This web site means more to some people than it does to others. My wife kids and I are all healthy and this is what really matters in life. Letting this site bother someone is a waste of your resources. Ive done it and for what it really just doesn't matter. If someone wants it more on this site they can have it. It means more to them that's all. May e they need it. It keeps them going and really all anyone who is a good person should want is their fellow man to keep going. God bless.

Buck Fifty

This web site means more to some people than it does to others. My wife kids and I are all healthy and this is what really matters in life. Letting this site bother someone is a waste of your resources. Ive done it and for what it really just doesn't matter. If someone wants it more on this site they can have it. It means more to them that's all. May e they need it. It keeps them going and really all anyone who is a good person should want is their fellow man to keep going. God bless.

I, like you deal with every kind of driver there is or has been. I will leave it at this. The special ones like upstate ultimately do the most damage to a team of drivers. You know that team of drivers that if stuck together as much as they worked together, could pretty much call the shots in any hub. Special ones are a tool of the company to tear a group of drivers down. I have no respect or sympathy for em. ICU and hear you loud and clear. Keep up the good fight !!!

satellitedriver

Thank you for your long winded definition of a troll.
All on this site should appreciate your skillful analyst, and be edified by your guidance.

Or, they might think.

It takes one to know one

I, like you deal with every kind of driver there is or has been. I will leave it at this. The special ones like upstate ultimately do the most damage to a team of drivers. You know that team of drivers that if stuck together as much as they worked together, could pretty much call the shots in any hub. Special ones are a tool of the company to tear a group of drivers down. I have no respect or sympathy for em. ICU and hear you loud and clear. Keep up the good fight !!!
In my post I'm only talking about this site. How I do things in the building I work in has nothing to do with this site. This site has no relevance in what I do from day to day. For a guy like upstate it is very relevant so it's for him. I agree with what you are talking about in your post but trying to help and change people here on this site has no importance to me what so ever. I just come on here to goof off and Throw my take on the discussion. He can have it and be its ruler its not the real world and it just doesn't matter. At least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.