Why all the hate on upstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod

Retired 22 years
In my post I'm only talking about this site. How I do things in the building I work in has nothing to do with this site. This site has no relevance in what I do from day to day. For a guy like upstate it is very relevant so it's for him. I agree with what you are talking about in your post but trying to help and change people here on this site has no importance to me what so ever. I just come on here to goof off and Throw my take on the discussion. He can have it and be its ruler its not the real world and it just doesn't matter. At least to me.

Right on. I'm sure he signs off every night thinking he is the greatest thing on BC. Let him live in his fantasy world as we all know at his real center he is the one his fellow co-workers either laugh at or despise or both. Every center has one of those dudes.

You have to get out of the office more often. :tiesmiley:I don't think the last 5 guys that have retired have been replaced. Its the NEW UPS you know
He is really out of touch with the real day to day operations of the new ups. Pretty much clueless in my opinion.

Are we talking about Hoke or Rod?
Hoke of course Rod has been in the trenches hoke has been knee deep in doughnuts and coffee for decades. Rod isnt very far removed from operations hoke was there when Casey was still alive. Rod has bad knees or back shoulder ect hoke got a vicious papercut way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.