Why all the hate on upstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pickup

Well, as I stated before, I neg repped Klein . In my comment I wrote "Grow up Klein."

Turn about is fair play and Klein negged repped me.. Here is his comment that accompanied the neg rep: "and friend you, too !"

AWWWWW! Isn't that sweet?

rod

Retired 22 years
What good is negitive rep anyway? If you get so much do you get banned? I've never negitive repped anybody- not even upstate. I would rather just tell someone why I think they are a POS.

P

pickup

What good is negitive rep anyway? If you get so much do you get banned? I've never negitive repped anybody- not even upstate. I would rather just tell someone why I think they are a POS.

It only hurts someone if someone can be hurt by negative rep. Judging by the response I got from Klein, he must be in the corner crying.

One thing I know is that I have to be the king of handing out the positive reputation.

texan

I might be in the top 10 also for likes. I like to encourage people.

I can not change unless you take the button away.

candy.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Funny that you want to attack Upstate considering that you have been spared most of his wrath. I never quite understood how you enjoyed his good graces in so many instances in which you acted like a doofus.

This is not the first time you made a smart arse remark about his divorce.

I remember one time you did it and I alerted the moderators about it. I believe (I am almost certain of it) that your crass remark was stricken before he had a chance to see it. There was a part of me that was hoping that he would get to see it before it was taken down.

Grow up, Klein.

By the way, i just neg repped Klein.

:youreright:And he gets pissy when we bring up how beer and work don't mix. Geeeeeez. :vacuumsm:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well, as I stated before, I neg repped Klein . In my comment I wrote "Grow up Klein."

Turn about is fair play and Klein negged repped me.. Here is his comment that accompanied the neg rep: "and friend you, too !"

AWWWWW! Isn't that sweet?
Not much on wits, is he?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
There you have it I am the king of positive reputation Meno is the like queen and Dave is the king of the negitive reputation. I bet I've positive reped upstate at least ten times. It makes me feel good you can't always be the villain.
I must not be doing to bad. I have to spread some pos reps around before I can give you another one. :hi5:

Buck Fifty

Your comment crossed the line and I responded appropriately. Dave.

please next time when you bring my wife into it, make sure you man up and do it out in the open please. I can take it, and im sure she could whoop ya. you haven't changed , you just swapped faces. ICU you !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

please next time when you bring my wife into it, make sure you man up and do it out in the open please. I can take it, and im sure she could whoop ya. you haven't changed , you just swapped faces. ICU you !!!

Are you talking about the neg rep that I left you in response to your claim that I swallow? You crossed the line, have done so repeatedly and I responded in kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.