Why are all the anti Old Guard and Mafia posts deleted?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@Evil in your case you are posting from the mod queue where your posts are edited or deleted because you repeatedly post full names here.

Are you aware that the owner of teamster.net was sued for defamation by teamster officials because the owner of that forum allowed full names to be posted? See the attached document.

Because we don't like tdu on this forum. This ain't teamster net.
Wrong. I couldn't care less about your union squabbles and don't even know what tdu is. All I see is you guys behaving childishly and calling each other names. It's ridiculous.

Attachments

• Amended Complaint.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 412
@Evil in your case you are posting from the mod queue where your posts are edited or deleted because you repeatedly post full names here.

Are you aware that the owner of teamster.net was sued for defamation by teamster officials because the owner of that forum allowed full names to be posted? See the attached document.

Wrong. I couldn't care less about your union squabbles and don't even know what tdu is. All I see is you guys behaving childishly and calling each other names. It's ridiculous.
Maybe I can get them to talk about produce and pizza again?:-)

Or maybe they could act like adults and actually debate the union issues...
Let's not get all crazy. Next thing you would expect is for NF2 to behave.:-)

All kidding aside, we tend to get passionate about certain things about the union and the company

I would love to see some good debates over these issues. Unfortunately it usually turns into finger pointing and name calling

I've been guilty myself and I do hope you accept my apology.?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Or maybe they could act like adults and actually debate the union issues...

Honest debate is stimulating, intellectually.

Unfortunately.... the "reformers" are difficult to have a rational conversation with.

It doesn't mean, we will stop trying. :biggrin:

-Bug-

* Thank God this isn't T-net. *

T

Turdferguson

All kidding aside, we tend to get passionate about certain things about the union and the company

I would love to see some good debates over these issues. Unfortunately it usually turns into finger pointing and name calling

I've been guilty myself and I do hope you accept my apologies.
You're just stupid

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

I've been guilty myself and I do hope you accept my apologies.
Nothing wrong with feeling strongly about issues that have an impact on your life.

Unfortunately in this union forum it has often turned into this:
slapfight.gif

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
How can we fix it? That's why we get a lot of visitors to NF2. They don't want to get involved in the middle of a war.
I'm not sure what to do other than to ask the participants here to report posts when the personal attacks or other foolishness starts.

Suggestions or complaints are always welcome.