Why are Republicans so clueless?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why? How can they be so dumb? I really want to know. If I hold up an orange, you'll say it's an apple and then give me a Biblical reference to support it. If Obama says something (anything), it's automatically a lie, even if it isn't and can be easily proven with facts. And speaking of facts, how about Global Warming? I feel sorry for you...I really do.

EmraldArcher

Why? How can they be so dumb? I really want to know. If I hold up an orange, you'll say it's an apple and then give me a Biblical reference to support it. If Obama says something (anything), it's automatically a lie, even if it isn't and can be easily proven with facts. And speaking of facts, how about Global Warming? I feel sorry for you...I really do.

Ha, yea let's see some of these so called global warming facts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why are Republicans so clueless?
The same reason Democrats are so clueless.

This country is in desperate need of a "None of the Above" option. Consent requires the ability to withhold consent.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"If Obama says something (anything), it's automatically a lie, ....."Mrfdx

Obama has proven this time and time again.

"Fool me once".....you know the rest.

Also 'crying wolf' fits for some of his statements.

moreluck

golden ticket member
xf69f4.jpg

beentheredonethat

And speaking of facts, how about Global Warming? I feel sorry for you...I really do.
Hate to tell you the "experts" changed the name from global cooling (in the 70's).. then it got warmer.. so they changed it to Global warming.. However, that is also out of favor. Now the term is climate change. So now if it's cold.. it's climate change, if it's warm...... it's climate change. if it rains too much... .it's climate change. It doesn't rain enough... it's climate change.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is an easy question. The political right wing of this country has segregated itself to contain mostly white people.

While there are a few minorities involved with the right wing, for the most part, the right wing of this country wants to keep itself a "white entity".

The montra of bring back "our" america is nothing more than a dog whistle for "bring back white controlled america".

This is why the right wing of this country will continue to lose elections on a national level.

The days of the old white guys running the country have run out of time.

Its easy to keep old white people in line with political rhetoric and distortions, as all anyone has to do is listen to the morelucks, and islands and oldgrays, and Av8's of the board for the days talking points.

Its all about selling hate.

The right wing has masterfully sold hate to convey a message that somehow translates into something people can really buy into, (if your white that is)

They call it truth, but the country knows, its B.S.

TOS.

av8torntn

This is an easy question. The political right wing of this country has segregated itself to contain mostly white people.

While there are a few minorities involved with the right wing, for the most part, the right wing of this country wants to keep itself a "white entity".

The montra of bring back "our" america is nothing more than a dog whistle for "bring back white controlled america".

This is why the right wing of this country will continue to lose elections on a national level.

Its easy to keep old white people in line with political rhetoric and distortions, as all anyone has to do is listen to the morelucks, and islands and oldgrays, and Av8's of the board for the days talking points.

The right wing has masterfully sold hate to convey a message that somehow translates into something people can really buy into, (if your white that is)

TOS.

Didn't take long for the reside leftist to make racism charges. Talk about a broken record.

Johney

TOS.
YAWN.

island1fox

Didn't take long for the reside leftist to make racism charges. Talk about a broken record.

av,

The sad or funny part --which ever way you look at it ---the one who claims that most "white people" are Racist ---is himself the biggest Racist of all !!!!

These idiots also claim that any minority --Black --Latin --whatever that has traditional conservative beliefs is a trader an "uncle tom" or whatever vicious name their little minds can come up with.

I just love that Liberal big tent where all are welcome ---as long as you agree with ALL Liberal and Progressive views -----otherwise the "LIBERAL TOLERANCE" DOES NOT EXIST ---the same as anyone has the free speech right to speak on a College Campus ---as long as they are Liberal.