Why are select homes in nice neighborhoods "DR not allowed".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
While I am not condoning this it is very easy to override the No DR in the DIAD.

When you scan the package and hit the delivery button, the No DR will appear on the screen. Hit release number, enter, and DR number.

Be aware that if you do choose to override the No DR and a claim results you will be disciplined and may end up paying for the package(s).

The easiest way would be tell the customer to sign up for my choice.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Some customers like to put claims in. They think we are free money for the taking. When I get a tracer for something I remember, and they say they didn't get it, I put them on no- DR. I always warn them, you will have to be here in person to sign from now on. I love the "will call" messages!

JL 0513

You needed to come to this board for an answer. Are there no supervisors in your building?

Seriously? Sups barely tell you anything. Had to learn most things on my own.

As I said before to similar remarks, why does this forum exist? No questions allowed?

Lets shut it down guys, we have our sups, don't need this board anymore.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Long suffering Sox fans??! Try being a Cleveland sports fan. We take the phrase "wait till next year" to the next level.

Waste Manager

Get your OMS to change it in the DPS system,or if OMS and find out who the DPS supervisor is,and request that they remove the 'No DR allowed''..
Someone at the address in past has requested this at that address..it can be removed.
It has nothing to do with claims,past or present..it is in the center's DPS system as no DR.

We update addresses if people request it..lots of people seem to feel that their DR pkg ''might'' go missing..or they don't want it left at neighbors's,etc,etc..so we will update the address in the system,so that no driver is able to leave at door..(all fine and dandy if a verbal agreement with regular driver-till he/she is on holidays,sick,retires,etc)
It is only in your center's DPS system..not any national type of address list.

Personally,I love people's reaction when you tell them you have the ability to do that..because it means,there will never be another pkg at their door when they get home from work..and they will have to call,and arrange a future delivery,or come and pick it up!!..alot of people back down on the request when they realize their Amazon pkg is not going to get devld!

UPSGUY72

While I am not condoning this it is very easy to override the No DR in the DIAD.

When you scan the package and hit the delivery button, the No DR will appear on the screen. Hit release number, enter, and DR number.

Be aware that if you do choose to override the No DR and a claim results you will be disciplined and may end up paying for the package(s).

You can also do it.

1 scan package
2 big arrow up so cursor is in the address number hit override soft key a couple of time big arrow down and then you can DR the package.