Why are so many drivers such whiners?

Fedex Guy

Couldn't have said it better myself Jangles. I was raised as a social security kid by my grandparents who didn't really didn't have a pot to piss in, while mommys boy going to private school dad was mia, along with drug attic mom who ive seen 4 times in 38 years was mia also. All I know is to stay hungry, im like a stray dog who hasn't ate in a week, super hungry all the time, and that feeling will never go away or be lost in my inner conscious. Lifes valuable lesson learned at a very young age. Sucked going through it but that lesson I learned and endured only made me a super strong soldier mentally.

That's :censored2:in awesome jump. Props to you brotha. I love stories like that. You coulda gave up and you didn't. Big ups my man!

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's :censored2:in awesome jump. Props to you brotha. I love stories like that. You coulda gave up and you didn't. Big ups my man!

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.
We all have obstacles in life, just have to find the inner strength to keep plugging away at it. Lifes not supposed to be easy. An easy life doesn't teach you the valuable lesson of surviving and perservering through thick and thin brother.

I love what I do but hate who I work for- for most of us I'd like to think we just like to express how poorly mgt runs the company and how drivers collectively could run it better

Nor Cal