Why Are You UnEmployed?

wkmac

Because of the gun in the room?

[video=youtube;m6G1rq5LdA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6G1rq5LdA4&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Im employed so i can give my money to "The Man" and help support all the lazy freeloaders and illegals...not "Unemployed" yet...but i am displaced because of layoffs.

Because of the gun in the room?

[video=youtube;m6G1rq5LdA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6G1rq5LdA4&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]
Please tell me you are not buying into this line of BS. Sure he does make a good point or two, but his basic premise is flawed and blown way out of proportion.

brett636

Please tell me you are not buying into this line of BS. Sure he does make a good point or two, but his basic premise is flawed and blown way out of proportion.

I wouldn't be so quick to put down what he states. Its simple economics that when you increase the cost of something, in this case employment, it decreases demand which would be the number of available jobs. The minimum wage, Social security, medicare, Obamacare, all increase the cost of employment, and if someone does not or cannot pay for these regulations and taxes they either are disallowed from employing people or if they attempt to employ somebody outside these regulations they can be fined, thrown in jail, or killed because of it. The government is the only entity which can take away your liberty, your property, and if necessary your life to force its will upon you.

wkmac

I wouldn't be so quick to put down what he states. Its simple economics that when you increase the cost of something, in this case employment, it decreases demand which would be the number of available jobs. The minimum wage, Social security, medicare, Obamacare, all increase the cost of employment, and if someone does not or cannot pay for these regulations and taxes they either are disallowed from employing people or if they attempt to employ somebody outside these regulations they can be fined, thrown in jail, or killed because of it. The government is the only entity which can take away your liberty, your property, and if necessary your life to force its will upon you.

Thus the gun in the room!

Nice said Brett!

I can see a business being fined for violating the minimum wage law, or paying someone cash under the table and not reporting the taxes. But kill them for it? Show me one person that has been executed in the US for working at a legal job.

brett636

I can see a business being fined for violating the minimum wage law, or paying someone cash under the table and not reporting the taxes. But kill them for it? Show me one person that has been executed in the US for working at a legal job.

If the job is legal than it is abiding by all the regulations put forth by federal and state governments as I mentioned earlier, and the government will leave that employer alone. Now say someone employs somebody below minimum wage and the government finds out about it. That employer could be fined, and if that employer doesn't pay the fine the government will come to their business with armed men to take the assets of that business and or to put that businessman in jail. If the businessman resists in any way he/she will get shot most likely resulting in their death and it is completely legal. All because that business made a deal with another private individual to pay them less than the federally mandated minimum wage. You can substitute minimum wage with social security, medicare, or income tax witholdings or any host of the many regulations placed on a private business and the same will be true. Therefore if the government does not approve of someone's peaceful private transaction, like paying an individual less than minimum wage, they can end someone's life because of it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
imagine.jpg