Why didn't you dr the basic package?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
its work as directed not work as directed unless you think you have a better way of doing things

if they told me to leave a pallet of gold bars in front of an empty building on the southside of chicago id do it, but i would take pictures of the freight and call my union steward to let him know that when this gets stolen it will come back on me and i am working as directed so theres nothing they can do

on the freight side we have to call in everything before we bring it back...they want it delivered no matter what it takes

If you are so confident in your policy of "working as directed", why would you have to take pictures? You are not instructed to take pictures of each delivery.:greedy:

govols019

You smell that?
We were told that the will call option was ONLY to be used in extraordinary circumstances ...house burned down, destroyed by tornado, etc..

SWORDFISH

We were told that the will call option was ONLY to be used in extraordinary circumstances ...house burned down, destroyed by tornado, etc..

Methods vary per center. Some of us have throw the basic packages at the door instead of knocking, some have to leave a note and deliver it the next day if they dont feel safe, some leave it anywhere, some treat it like its a regualr delivery, and some have to put it on will call.
I suggest reading your methods guide for your area so you know the correct procedure.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I suggest
reading your methods guide for your area so you know the correct procedure.
WTH is one of those. Is that like a company handbook, or a 340 manual?

govols019

You smell that?
Basic packages are the flavor of the month around here. We have also been instructed to DR them to the post office if they are closed by the time we get there.