Why Do Auditors Announce Their Schedule?

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
The Auditors you speak of must be keter. The object is to pass the audit not fail. They really don't give notice that they are going to your building it is just know that they are going to be such and such area this week. By knowing this all the centers in that area usually get all there employees looking over the DOK and other things that they need to know this is another way keter gets people to study and learn the DOK. My building hasn't had a Keter audit in over 4 years. Every couple of months when keter is in the area we get the you need to know all the DOK just in case keter comes.

Our DM knows when Keter is going to be in his district and has access to the number of auditors scheduled as well as hotel rooms booked. Based on this information, he can conclude -- with near accuracy -- which buildings are being audited. Our building is done annually, as are most of the others in his division. There's two other similar-sized buildings equidistant from me (45-minute driver to each, or so - both in my area) but they both have different DM. In other words, UPS gives its management enough clues to zero in on the audit dates. And on Preload, the audit is a day after drivers/local sort, so they ALWAYS know the exact date, and when it happens, they'll start us earlier and be willing to blow production for the day. This is no different than how center manager will tip off drivers when Liberty Mutual is in their area/high probability of observing them.

In a perfect world, audits would be separate for each sort/drivers and completely spontaneous. But there will always be moles, anyway.