Why do we love this site?

DS

Fenderbender
Well the "K"and the "L" are right beside each other so methinks 407 meant likes.
But,all the same,a lot of us do indeed live it.
I live this site because it offers dignity when we get no respect.
Area knowledge for any topic.

clarnzz

Mainly because I just realized there is another big TooL fan and also to watch other people make bigger asses out of themselves than I. And I must say, thats an accomplishment.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Well the "K"and the "L" are right beside each other so methinks 407 meant likes.
But,all the same,a lot of us do indeed live it.
I live this site because it offers dignity when we get no respect.
Area knowledge for any topic.
autocorrect

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
I dont know why I love this site but all I know is that ever since I downloaded the app Ive seen my chance of divorce sky rocket since j can't put NY phone down.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
"I am gonna tell you about an accident and I don't wanna hear 'Act of God'" JB

HAHA
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head

Head do yiu mean my penis???

up against the barroom wall, and she looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker
Mrs 407 wit big she is 5 foot 1 and petite

right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" yes mam and I know it's been two weeks and you need to get laid. I'm your man and I'm willing

, the check is in the mail."
Bingo I've got another two weeks off. Marriage