Why does my package keep getting stuck in the same spot everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
It shouldn't be in a re used box
I'm sorry we were unable to fulfill our service commitment. Hopefully this can be resolved to your satisfaction.

Perhaps you could let us know how it turns out, if an over zealous moderator hasn't locked this thread by then.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I ordered a package with Next Day Air. It has been stuck in Georgia for the past 2 days and I'm getting rarely any updates.

Doraville, GA, United States09/09/201511:01 P.M.We left the package in our facility. This may cause a delay. We will deliver as quickly as possible. / Delivery will be rescheduled.
09/09/20154:34 A.M.We've incorrectly sorted the package at our facility. This may cause at least one business day delay.United States
09/08/20156:52 A.M.Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I have access to the Flowatron. It seems some Middle Eastern markings were found, leading to further delay. Once the T-501 form is processed, expect delivery shortly afterwards .

T

Turdferguson

I have access to the Flowatron. It seems some Middle Eastern markings were found, leading to further delay. Once the T-501 form is processed, expect delivery shortly afterwards .
You the man @Wally knew you would get to the bottom of this

200w_d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.