Why early voting needs to be eliminated and voter ID laws mandatory nationally

over9five

Staff member
Even "Stevie" could see that this was coming.
It was funny and all, but did it add to the discussion in a positive manner? You know me, I like the funny. But you complain about not "adding to the discussion in a positive manner" in one thread while you do exactly the same thing in another.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It was funny and all, but did it add to the discussion in a positive manner? You know me, I like the funny. But you complain about not "adding to the discussion in a positive manner" in one thread while you do exactly the same thing in another.

You will find this out quickly enough---members in the 20K+ post club are allowed to play fast and loose with the rules.

moreluck

golden ticket member
....................."WHO in their RIGHT MIND would vote multiple times and then post about it on a feed with their REAL NAME.

Nobody is that stupid..... wait, now that im here, Ive changed my mind. Ive reconsidered that position.

peace

TOS

You must lead a sheltered life.....people commit crimes all the time and they even post it on You Tube with their faces showing. People are that stupid and it shouldn't surprise you!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
....................."WHO in their RIGHT MIND would vote multiple times and then post about it on a feed with their REAL NAME.

Nobody is that stupid..... wait, now that im here, Ive changed my mind. Ive reconsidered that position.

peace

TOS

You must lead a sheltered life.....people commit crimes all the time and they even post it on You Tube with their faces showing. People are that stupid and it shouldn't surprise you!!!

You are so gulible.

Was this tweet for real?? its on the internet moreluck...

Yes, Rush Limbaugh, I'm fat. Yes, I can be a fool. But at least I'm not a thrice-divorced fat fool caught illegally scoring painkillers.

Of course, using your logic, this is real, right?

Get a clue.

peace

TOS