Why have safety committees and internal reporting processes?

Integrity

Binge Poster
For Discussion;

My experience has revealed to me that the primary reason that large corporations have these 2 systems in place is 2 fold.

1. They have to.

2. More importantly it keeps employees from taking their issues to outside regulatory agencies.

Any thought on these issues as they relate to your work experience?

Sincerely,
I

For Discussion;

My experience has revealed to me that the primary reason that large corporations have these 2 systems in place is 2 fold.

1. They have to.

2. More importantly it keeps employees from taking their issues to outside regulatory agencies.

Sincerely,
I

Why dont you start a blog..............................why is my Sup a big giant............................fill in the blank!

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
1) The primary reason is to protect UPS from litigation by showing due diligence and intent from a legal perspective.
2) Injuries also cost UPS considerable money so any reduction in injuries will save UPS money.
3) As mixyo implied, it's good PR.

For Discussion;

1. They have to.

Sincerely,
I
Bro I usually like you but you are so annoying. With the influx of new posters recently that probably don't know I have stuck up for you in the past. You must be on vacation lately and for the record can you give me a heads up so I can go away from this site when you are on vaca?? Go someplace else please you are making this site suck.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Bro I usually like you but you are so annoying. With the influx of new posters recently that probably don't know I have stuck up for you in the past. You must be on vacation lately and for the record can you give me a heads up so I can go away from this site when you are on vaca?? Go someplace else please you are making this site suck.
anonymous,

This is a UPS discussion sub forum. This is for UPS related topics. If you don't like discussions of this nature don't come this sub-forum.

I know there is not a sub-forum specifcally for foolish, disrespectful, mean-spirited, immature, drunken, etc. etc. posts but I would recommend the Lighten UPS sub-forum.

You can probably have full dominion over that sub-forum as the BC Court Jester because that appears to be what you want to be and I rarely join in on idiotic posts that aren't in threads that I start.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

Box Ox

p6p23.jpg
p6p23.jpg

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
anonymous,

This is a UPS discussion sub forum. This is for UPS related topics. If you don't like discussions of this nature don't come this sub-forum.

I know there is not a sub-forum specifcally for foolish, disrespectful, mean-spirited, immature, drunken, etc. etc. posts but I would recommend the Lighten UPS sub-forum.

You can probably have full dominion over that sub-forum as the BC Court Jester because that appears to be what you want to be and I rarely join in on idiotic posts that aren't in threads that I start.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I
But yet, 99% of the people here can relate & understand 407. I'll take his posts naysay over yours.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
But yet, 99% of the people here can relate & understand 407. I'll take his posts naysay over yours.

Anyone that has served the members of their Local in an elected position, understands that everything you say

is not going to please everyone. But, you have an obligation to tell the truth. 407 does that.... in spades.

​-Bug-