Why have safety committees and internal reporting processes?

Anyone that has served the members of their Local in an elected position, understands that everything you say

is not going to please everyone. But, you have an obligation to tell the truth. 407 does that.... in spades.

​-Bug-
and I've been crucified for it but with fine friends like you stink and inthegame I'm good. See I really only need my union peers who walk in my shoes on this forum. One of my favorite things I've learned being a union man is that not everyone is going to like you. I'm really starting to accept this and like it. You can't be everyone's friend and when you always tell the truth people are t going to like you. Thanks bug I appreciate you.

and I've been crucified for it but with fine friends like you stink and inthegame I'm good. See I really only need my union peers who walk in my shoes on this forum. One of my favorite things I've learned being a union man is that not everyone is going to like you. I'm really starting to accept this and like it. You can't be everyone's friend and when you always tell the truth people are t going to like you. Thanks bug I appreciate you.
ps there are a lot of other fine posters on here who have my back also. Thanks

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
ps there are a lot of other fine posters on here who have my back also. Thanks
I got yer 6

Packmule

For Discussion;

My experience has revealed to me that the primary reason that large corporations have these 2 systems in place is 2 fold.

1. They have to.

2. More importantly it keeps employees from taking their issues to outside regulatory agencies.

Any thought on these issues as they relate to your work experience?

Sincerely,
I
Used to be on one of these committees. Thought it was ok as long as it provided a formal way for employees to bring their safety concerns to management. Quit when it became a game of playing hall monitor and shoving management's agenda down hourly employees' throats. When they had me spend a day in the office watching videos so they could get their safety hours quota up to where it needed to be, I quickly surmised I was being used to meet some government/corporate agenda to protect themselves in court, should the need ever arise. Meanwhile, meaningful safety concerns went unaddressed.
And by the way, good post, Integrity. Ignore the ignorant.

My ba goes to those building safety meetings. He gets all crazy sometimes. I think management likes when he comes because they have to fix it then. It's nice being in a good strong local. Thank God

UPS Preloader

anonymous,

This is a UPS discussion sub forum. This is for UPS related topics. If you don't like discussions of this nature don't come this sub-forum.

I know there is not a sub-forum specifcally for foolish, disrespectful, mean-spirited, immature, drunken, etc. etc. posts but I would recommend the Lighten UPS sub-forum.

You can probably have full dominion over that sub-forum as the BC Court Jester because that appears to be what you want to be and I rarely join in on idiotic posts that aren't in threads that I start.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

HAHA, This one is actually funny. (Sorry 407)

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
anonymous,

This is a UPS discussion sub forum. This is for UPS related topics. If you don't like discussions of this nature don't come this sub-forum.

I know there is not a sub-forum specifcally for foolish, disrespectful, mean-spirited, immature, drunken, etc. etc. posts but I would recommend the Lighten UPS sub-forum.

You can probably have full dominion over that sub-forum as the BC Court Jester because that appears to be what you want to be and I rarely join in on idiotic posts that aren't in threads that I start.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

This appears to be a very sincere post.