Why I give... (Un Way)

I give through UW as it allows me to be more generous than if I were forced to make a one time lump dum donation.

If this were the military we wouldn't be having this discussion. 100% participation is mandatory---no questions asked.

The "PP kills babies" argument is a cop out. Abortions are less than 3% of all that they do.
I will not donate one penny I found in the ground, to pay for abortions.

I choose to donate my time and money to local food bank

Future

Victory Ride
I will not donate one penny I found in the ground, to pay for abortions.

I choose to donate my time and money to local food bank
Used to coach youth hockey for several years..... Twice a season we would take the team to CIty Mission ...serve and prepares meals .....wasn't nearly enough time to really help ...but maybe made a few of the kids see what is the real world ..... I donate money through my check to another organization ...not UW

Overpaid Union Thug

I do want to see the new one.... Saw a preview ....the crazy long haired scientist guy is in it....how the hell did that happen
He was in a coma for 20 years. You know that is "Data" from Star Trek the Next Generation right?

It's an OK movie. The critics are bashing the hell out of it but those nut jobs don't know what a good movie is. The wife and kids and I watched the first one Friday night and then saw the sequel yesterday. It is a little heavy on the computer generated epic destruction scenes, and the plot is a little screwy, but overall it's a good movie.

Future

Victory Ride
He was in a coma for 20 years. You know that is "Data" from Star Trek the Next Generation right?

It's an OK movie. The critics are bashing the hell out of it but those nut jobs don't know what a good movie is. The wife and kids and I watched the first one Friday night and then saw the sequel yesterday. It is a little heavy on the computer generated epic destruction scenes, and the plot is a little screwy, but overall it's a good movie.
Did not know that about Data....first one was "fun" ...really would like to see the new one ....honestly did not know it came out yet...so Thank You

Last edited:

Orion inc.

I like turtles

Kids want to see it. Wife said nah. So I'm on vacation in a few weeks and we will probably have a "guys day out".

I actually want to see how they do it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The CGI was great but the story line was stupid.