Why I hate people (lol)

The Brown Santa

Ping Pong Ball
Still doesn't trump the 18 HUGE Pottery Barn boxes in my load the other day.....(you know, the big ones) They found their way back out onto the belt....

J

JonFrum

. . .the boxes contained 2 bleecher seats from Fenway park, and 7 different lunatic Red Sox fans . . .

Browniehound, there's been a big mixup!!! Those 7 fans bought seats To The Game, not the seats themselves. You'll be getting the 7 Call Tags any day now.

browniehound

I bought 2 Chicago White Sox seats when old Comiskey Park was torn down. The monies for the seats went to the White Sox Children Charities.

After 4 colors of paint and a few gum wads, the seats were painted green and secured onto our deck. Nice conversation piece and tons of memories from going to Sox games in the 60's.

I do feel for you having to work around 100lb boxes all day, and with the snow your way, what a miserable day it must have been.

But if the monies went to a charity, than it might have been worth it.

Happy Holidays

Chan, I would jump on the chance to buy Fenway seats like you bought Comiskey seats, if Fenway was going to be torn down. The difference is, Fenway is still standing and will be for the near future, So I don't know where these seats came from. Maybe they replaced all the bleecher seats at Fenway? I don't know.

I agree items like these make good conversation pieces. Problem is, I'm a Red Sox fan. I've lived here my entire life and know the culture. I think here in Boston we take it a little too far when it comes to our beloved baseball team. And I think the bleecher seats our customers are recieving are not "legit" for an item of value because Fenway is still standing. Maybe they will someday.

I learned what was in the boxes because a gentlemen in his forties greeted me half way in his driveway like I was Santa Claus! He tore open the box and proceeded to get more excited when as I walked back.

govols019

You smell that?
what about the houses that have NO NUMBER showing their address?ANYWHERE.

Those houses are NSN the first attempt. I bring it back and get the clerk to call them to get directions. I kindly explain to them the next day that they would have gotten their stuff earlier if they would just put a number on their mailbox.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Actually when people put up their Xmas decorations it really lights up the path to the door, its just those people who put these decorations over their address that aggravate me.

BigBrownSanta

what about the houses that have NO NUMBER showing their address?ANYWHERE.
Those houses ALWAYS require a signature. Usually on the 3rd attempt, they are home, and I tell them they wouldn't have had to sign if they had put a number on their house. Some will put up numbers and some won't.

disneyworld

Yup...NSN, then if they are home on the second attempt I make sure I say "Well, you should be glad I wasn't driving the ambulance or a firetruck!" Spend the 25 cents at Wal Mart...geeezus.
I said the same thing to a woman once. I was delivering to a day care on a one way street. Of course, all the mothers would park on both sides making it too narrow to fit through. One woman said to me "Are you going to move that thing"? ME: "I would if I could get through, good thing I'm not a firetruck trying to get through"
Ignorant woman: "I'm glad you're not too, cuz you're a jerk"
I love it when the truth is a blow to an ego.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
anyone remember delivering the bricks from the old boston gahden???? hope brownie didn't throw em through ya window we he dr 'd them lol just kidding brownie

:happy2::happy2:

tups

I hate people for not using ice melt 5 days after the first storm that froze all over the walks and driveways!!