Why is Christmas such a threat to some people?

moreluck

golden ticket member
We have the "magic gun" and it trouble shoots and it works!!! We have thousands of lights on the house and couldn't do without it.

wkmac

illuminati58_03.jpg

Are you suggesting he 'illuminated" America?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
BTW: Many atheist do enjoy the holiday season so not all want to shut it down. Let's end that fallacy for once.

But all it takes is the one loud mouth who goes to the media....... Squeaky wheel crap!

I love Christmas. To me it's more Bout spending time with family and letting them all know u care. I do enjoy the season though.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I've always enjoyed having a day off with pay, and it's a nice time to hang out with family and exchange some gifts. We should do like we do with Thanksgiving though and make it a specific day of the week, like the last Friday in December so that it would always be a 3 day weekend. Sunday would work too cuz then we would get Monday off.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
x2. Christmas is awesome, I love the family time and gift giving! I love the tree, the lights, the decorations!

The intermingling of RTW Union threads and Christmas threads created an interesting observation in my mind.

As a devout atheist, your celebrating and enjoying the benefits and feeling of Christmas
is analogous to
RTW state non-Union members enjoying the same benefits and security as their co-workers who belong to the Union.

I think you may be a Christmas scab Ovah! :surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Adelaide Now:

AN IMAM at Australia’s biggest mosque has issued a fatwa against Christmas, warning followers it is a ”sin” to even wish people a Merry Christmas.

The ruling, which followed a similar lecture during Friday prayers at Lakemba Mosque, was posted on its Facebook site on Saturday, according to media reports.

It appears the post is no longer on the page.

The head imam at Lakemba, Sheikh Yahya Safi, told the congregation during prayers they should not have anything to do with Christmas.

The fatwa reportedly warns: ”Disbelievers are trying to draw Muslims away from the straight path.”
It says Christmas Day and associated celebrations are among the ”falsehoods” for a Muslim to avoid.

”Therefore a Muslim is neither allowed to celebrate the Christmas Day nor is he allowed to congratulate