Why is FZ, REALLY so angry ?

UniteandWin

I think Fred will do ok in the Central. There are a lot of members who don't know really a vote for H/H is a vote for H/O. This election sadly is all about all the candidates pride. A lot of money wasted on old grudges

Sent using BrownCafe App

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why was hall once against H? What made him flip flop? At one point in time he said H was corrupt.
The bigger question is why did 2 IBT presidents want hall? Can anyone deny that the future of our union will go from H&H to H&O? And I'd be 100% behind that plan!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The bigger question is why did 2 IBT presidents want hall? Can anyone deny that the future of our union will go from H&H to H&O? And I'd be 100% behind that plan!
Then why all the pageantry.... again?

Is it really so hard for them to tell the whole truth?

Perhaps our Union needs to consider term limits for our President, to avoid the type of deception that's going on in this election.

I'm cool with that when its time. Jimmy will go out on his own terms and there ain't gonna be some second choice gingivitis guy that's gonna stop it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Didn't you just describe @Lead Belly....to the tee????

That's his entire arsenal.

But, @Lead Belly is an individual.... not entire campaign.

FZ and TDU use 4 pages in the Teamster magazine battle pages, with goofy

photoshops of JH ?? And over issues that JH has no direct control of.

With one whole page, dedicated to a UPS Steward who got fired ??

Couldn't the ad space, have been used to effectively lay out their plan ??

Oh wait.... they don't have one.

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
hall was originally running against H. So why the sudden change of heart?

That was 20 years ago.

Postulating about it here.... would be the definition of a "fruitless endeavor".

A more relevant question would be;

Why did FZ claim to break with H&H in 2008....

But then, write and sign a letter in 2010 pledging his support (and his Locals)

asking to replace a retiring Central Region VP ??

-Bug-

hyena

That was 20 years ago.

Postulating about it here.... would be the definition of a "fruitless endeavor".

A more relevant question would be;

Why did FZ claim to break with H&H in 2008....

But then, write and sign a letter in 2010 pledging his support (and his Locals)

asking to replace a retiring Central Region VP ??

-Bug-
I don't see it as a "fruitless endeavor ". Everything you guys bring up about Z is stuff he's done years ago. So what's the difference? I stand with Z cause he's a pissed off Teamster. I think that represents most of the members. H is old and doesn't care in my opinion.

Spongebob1

I'm pretty sure you are a bigger liar!!!

You, are right up there with H, twist the truth to suit yourself!

Listen kid, at one time I thought you might be somebody someday, boy was I mistaken, after I witnessed your behavior in Vegas, and seen how you talked to the ladies sitting at the table, you will stay a nobody,

But, @Lead Belly is an individual.... not entire campaign.

FZ and TDU use 4 pages in the Teamster magazine battle pages, with goofy

photoshops of JH ?? And over issues that JH has no direct control of.

With one whole page, dedicated to a UPS Steward who got fired ??

Couldn't the ad space, have been used to effectively lay out their plan ??

Oh wait.... they don't have one.

-Bug-
All the photoshopped pictures I used of fatty which is the only ones I ever used were ripped from this site posted by an individual other than myself. The reason I posted them so much here besides they were hilarious was because I saw my brothers photoshopped here. So I over posted to get the point across.

It's also hard not to look at the crap tdu puts out there as far as photoshop pictures for decades and that is where I got the idea. I have since made a lot of friends that photoshop pictures of the teamsters United slugs but I do not post any here because it is a TOS violation.

There is a jerk member of this very forum that I do not like and would wish no further contact that did send me some photoshop pictures of one of his running mates this week that was odd. Considering that I do not talk to this said member anymore.

Kinda creepy.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You guys bring up about Z is stuff he's done years ago.

Totality.... is a sum of the parts.

I stand with Z cause he's a :censored2: off Teamster.

He's upset, for being rebuffed in his request to be considered for Central Region VP.

I think that represents most of the members.

Nah.

Maybe some UPS, Freight, and Carhaul people....

But not enough to make a difference.

-Bug-

You, are right up there with H, twist the truth to suit yourself!

Listen kid, at one time I thought you might be somebody someday, boy was I mistaken, after I witnessed your behavior in Vegas, and seen how you talked to the ladies sitting at the table, you will stay a nobody,

There's you go with another lie.

I was a beast in Vegas but as far as ladies I treat them with the upmost respect. I witnessed domestic violence in my youth toward women and it's something that I would break someone's face over.

Now I am very good looking I have been told and I look younger than I really am so there were a lot of ladies tha were very fond of me for just this reason.

That and I guess I've been told I have a personality and presence about me.

Anyway you weren't there and your local was just a white ballot because you possess no balls.

You are a turd.

Flush.

Spongebob1

There's you go with another lie.

I was a beast in Vegas but as far as ladies I treat them with the upmost respect. I witnessed domestic violence in my youth toward women and it's something that I would break someone's face over.

Now I am very good looking I have been told and I look younger than I really am so there were a lot of ladies tha were very fond of me for just this reason.

That and I guess I've been told I have a personality and presence about me.

Anyway you weren't there and your local was just a white ballot because you possess no balls.

You are a turd.

Flush.

I was there, I even commented on your childish haircut, You were rude to the ladies working the table, you were rude to your fellow brothers and sisters because they choose to support T.U. and that's the type of person you are! What ever kid, you are a disappointment!

And as far as the "rats" on here, You are one!