Why is FZ, REALLY so angry ?

Um,

Maybe I can to break it to you @Spongebutt1....

@Lead Belly resides "higher" on the Teamster totem pole, than you might think.

Don't hate.... just appreciate. :biggrin:

-Bug-
Thank you but wherever I go I will always be the same frontline loyal Teamsters soldier. The people I believe in know of my loyalty and appreciate it. See some of them have created a great life for me while another saved my job/family/life when the big evil UPS tried on more that one occasion to destroy me. This man told me that the person responsible would get it back ten fold.

You know what???

He was right. We ended his employment at ups for dishonesty. I was loyal before that but I turned into a believer of something more.

I friend. Ing love being a Teamster

I was there, I even commented on your childish haircut, You were rude to the ladies working the table, you were rude to your fellow brothers and sisters because they choose to support T.U. and that's the type of person you are! What ever kid, you are a disappointment!

And as far as the "rats" on here, You are one!
I know for a fact you weren't there and you never said a word to me. You are a femal dog. An Internet dork who has no credibility or substance.

image.png
That's all you got @Son You didn't even have the balls to run in your local elections. You are an Internet tiger. You have no balls or proven track record anywhere.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The bigger question is why did 2 IBT presidents want hall? Can anyone deny that the future of our union will go from H&H to H&O? And I'd be 100% behind that plan!
Heard o takes no :censored2: from ups....if that's the case then I'm all for him dealing with the company....no way want to hurt the company from making money but we as a union need to step it up a few notches with them ....

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Then why all the pageantry.... again?

Is it really so hard for them to tell the whole truth?

Perhaps our Union needs to consider term limits for our President, to avoid the type of deception that's going on in this election.
Like TDU? The epitome of truth?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
FZ and TDU use 4 pages in the Teamster magazine battle pages, with goofy photoshops of JH ?? And over issues that JH has no direct control of.
With one whole page, dedicated to a UPS Steward who got fired ??
Couldn't the ad space, have been used to effectively lay out their plan ??
Oh wait.... they don't have one.
95% of us only read the last couple of pages anyway......if at all.

Just say'n

~Bbbl~™

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Except when he sides with the company against members of other locals. Then it is a love fest. No thanks.
Says the rat that sold his soul to UPS to get back in the building. Do you EVER tell the truth fat boy?
How do you defend members? Tell them to resign? Your a clown!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Actually he is. You are referring to a comment he made, in support of a friend, about 3 known compulsive liars. He generated higher vote totals on the east coast than the "pope" did in the whole country.
Actually he is. You are referring to a comment he made, in support of a friend, about 3 known compulsive liars. He generated higher vote totals on the east coast than the "pope" did in the whole country.
how does pope deal with ups... Seems like she might give them s...