Why is management posting on here

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Typical management.....I don’t have this problem, so there is no problem. I just burst your management bubble by asking a question that wasn’t in the corporate playbook.....it appears you don’t want EVERYONE to state opinions or ask questions...just those that tow the company line. Just call names when you have nothing else. More hypocrisy from a member of UPS management....imagine that.
Never said I didn't have any problems. No matter where you work you will face problems. I don't know this "corporate playbook" you're going on about. But there are an infinite amount of situations that can happen that a playbook wouldn't cover.

I don't tow the company line or want everyone to agree with me. It's a free country. You are free to do as you wish. But you tagged me as an evil bastard before I even knew you existed, so perhaps you are jumping to conclusions a little fast. I seem to have fine conversations with union and non unions on here regularly. The only person that has accused me of being "typical management" is you.

the_weasel

Why is management posting on here simple answer is: they need to do something to kill the time they have doing nothing and sitting in the building and knowing everything.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I am also aware that there are some other people in management that really do not like that this site exists. That's okay, ...

The Hotel Guy is retiring next year (rumor is), maybe we should start a countdown and wish him well on his retirement day.

Perhaps his little rat boy can give us feedback because I know Hotel Man is too smart to keep up with this site.