Why is my paycheck for tomorrow not on upsers.com?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
It is always here on Thursday. Last weeks is newest available Should I be concerned? Anyone else having this problem? I do not receive a paper check. Thanks

Get over it and go in tomorrow and tell them you would like your stub from now on. That on line :censored2: is for the birds. Kill a tree you earned it. It's a paycheck how can you vvalue it if you can atleast see it in your hand. I have direct deposit but I still want to see the final outcome on paper. It's what men do.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We technically get paid on Friday. If you are broke Thurs you have other issues. I grabbed my pay advice on the way out tonight. The money is in the checking account.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Broke on Thursday and have issues. Lol. Christ. Im simply asking why I can't see my check like I normally can and if anyone else is having this problem.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Broke on Thursday and have issues. Lol. Christ. Im simply asking why I can't see my check like I normally can and if anyone else is having this problem.

We have this same question every week on here. It's almost as bad as people waiting for me every week at Taco Bell when I deliver their checks.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
brownmonster,with all due respect sir I have been employed with ups since 95 and work 10 to 11 hours a day as a full time driver and my wife is a finance manager for a major corporation . I can assure u sir I am not like the "taco bell worker waiting on there check "

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
brownmonster,with all due respect sir I have been employed with ups since 95 and work 10 to 11 hours a day as a full time driver and my wife is a finance manager for a major corporation . I can assure u sir I am not like the "taco bell worker waiting on there check "

Then look Friday morning. I see no need to be "concerned " if your check isn't posted 12 hours before payday. 12 weeks later, maybe.:peaceful:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Then why freak out that it's not at upsers. If its in your bank account tomorrow who cares.

Indecisi0n

Get over it and go in tomorrow and tell them you would like your stub from now on. That on line :censored2: is for the birds. Kill a tree you earned it. It's a paycheck how can you vvalue it if you can atleast see it in your hand. I have direct deposit but I still want to see the final outcome on paper. It's what men do.

Who are you going to tell? The computer monitor? You do that yourself online.