Why is Obama reading this book? All Obama supporters should respond.

trickpony1

The name of the book Obama is holding is titled: The Post-American World.
It was written by a fellow Muslim.(Fareed Zakaria)
"Post" America means: The World "After" America !"
I believe this is one photo that really should be passed around.

trickpony1

Jones-
Thanks for posting the pic of his majesty prancing across a tarmac(?) with the book.

I'm just a dumb truck driver and didn't know how to do it. But I am smart enough to know that our nation is headed right down the drain.

If you'll break loose from BrownCafe long enough to view a news source other than ABC, NBC and CBS, you'll see the "peace loving muslims" are attacking our embassies around the world. These attacks must be how the muslims show their love and peaceful nature.

We're headed for another war. The consequences of the next war will be more far reaching than Viet nam and the "dinner party with our loving muslim friends" in the middle east.

Keep promoting obama.......he just might give you a bigger share of that "obama money'.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Jones-
Thanks for posting the pic of his majesty prancing across a tarmac(?) with the book.

I'm just a dumb truck driver and didn't know how to do it. But I am smart enough to know that our nation is headed right down the drain.

If you'll break loose from BrownCafe long enough to view a news source other than ABC, NBC and CBS, you'll see the "peace loving muslims" are attacking our embassies around the world. These attacks must be how the muslims show their love and peaceful nature.

We're headed for another war. The consequences of the next war will be more far reaching than Viet nam and the "dinner party with our loving muslim friends" in the middle east.

Keep promoting obama.......he just might give you a bigger share of that "obama money'.

What does all this blather have to do with the book you were talking about in your first post?

wkmac

It get's even worse Trick. Those crazy muslims had a riot in Benghazi and seized the moment to send a clear and strong message to us good. loyal, patriot, JEEZ-US loving Americans.

LOOK AT THIS :censored2:!

Our President if he was only half an American should Drone waste these camel jockeys so they can meet Mohammed face to face. You got the right attitude so you keep the faith. We'll get us a President soon who will like those of the past actually do god's work for a change!

trickpony1

What does all this blather have to do with the book you were talking about in your first post?

This "blather" has to do with what a person in a position to destroy our nation is reading that influences his thought process.

Also, why does "Snopes" seem to refute every allegation directed at his majesty?

It would seem his majesty doesn't like our country, doesn't honor our vets and fancies himself as a messiah, god-like rescurer.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
This "blather" has to do with what a person in a position to destroy our nation is reading that influences his thought process.

Also, why does "Snopes" seem to refute every allegation directed at his majesty?

It would seem his majesty doesn't like our country, doesn't honor our vets and fancies himself as a messiah, god-like rescurer.
Have you read the book? Why don't you tell us a little bit about it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All the deaths can be finally his fault; he appointed the people in charge of our Embassies security where they instructed The Marines not to carry loaded weapons And then he skips out of security meetings to play golf or go on a fund raising tour.
Now he can't tell if who is a friend or foe .
Guess what I ain't his friend , I'm just one pi$$ed off voter who really wants his kind of moonbats to move to the Middle East and try to restructure the countries he broke by living there.
As for his refusal to cancel foreign aid claiming it's his christian duty to continue it, when the heck was he ever a christian ? He neglects his own African family , forcing them to live in mud huts and asking strangers for funds to help their sick children .