Why no UPS commercials?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Because when you take selfies you run the risk of being kicked in the head by a train conductor.

clean hairy

The $$ wasted on Commercials would adversly affect all the top brass bonuses.
Yet, they wasted how much on Nascar and the Olympics?
Folks would see a commercial during the Olympics or NASCAR and jump up off their chair deciding to ship a box UPS right then?

The $$ wasted on Commercials would adversly affect all the top brass bonuses.
Yet, they wasted how much on Nascar and the Olympics?
Folks would see a commercial during the Olympics or NASCAR and jump up off their chair deciding to ship a box UPS right then?
Dale jarret? That was a big penny,on the dollar!

they would have been better off sponsoring, Jared from Subway!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Or......Im Jared. Part time employee,can't afford to eat.
images-1.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
Started seeing this one circulating on facebook last wkend I think it kills the rest.

Unless I missed it and UPS decided to use it I think you have confused just an ordinary internet video with an actual commercial. UPS's advertising department could NEVER come up with something that good.

chris9834

Unless I missed it and UPS decided to use it I think you have confused just an ordinary internet video with an actual commercial. UPS's advertising department could NEVER come up with something that good.

Well I thought the same but news outlets are referring to it as a commercial I personally havent seen it but im not home alot to watch tv Lol, I think its more public relations which is a smart business tactic.

http://m.today.com/news/ups-wishes-delivered-campaign-gives-little-boy-child-sized-ups-1D80341764