Why so quiet about raises?

SmithBarney

Hey Guys time to act up/out for your own best interests. FedEx thinks you are worth 0% then give them 0%
Stock is at a all time high,
Exec's are taking wonderful bonus's
Profits are flying in.

What excuse could they possibly use.. it's all BS.

Run your routes to maximize your day and your PAY. Get the raise you deserve.

Can anyone cite ANY other company Fortune 500 that doesn't give annual raises?
Heck even the tiny place I worked at seasonally when in college gave yearly raises(usually $.50)
that's more than FedEx has ever given me in a year.

hypo hanna

Minimum compensation deserves minimum effort.

SLOW DOWN!

Do nothing extra. When you see it heading down the toilet, don't intervene. Let our crappy mgmt's decisions fail. What's it to us?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Considering our health and dental went up and we didn't get a raise this is a pay cut in my eyes...

Exactly. And this is just the latest in a long series of moves backwards where our actual compensation level has been declining for many years. If you total-up the loss of The Traditional Pension Plan, Profit-Sharing, and all the other takeaways, and then add-in the huge increases for medical and dental plus increases in cost of living, we are making far less than we did 10 years ago.

DontThrowPackages

Exactly. And this is just the latest in a long series of moves backwards where our actual compensation level has been declining for many years. If you total-up the loss of The Traditional Pension Plan, Profit-Sharing, and all the other takeaways, and then add-in the huge increases for medical and dental plus increases in cost of living, we are making far less than we did 10 years ago.
They've taken away so much just to feed the fire that is the stockholder. We don't have much wood left to give. Maybe they'll take away all our vacation and paid sick days? Personals and Floaters? Make us pay for our uniforms? Charge us to use their vehicles? Put a freeze on raises for 15 years? I guess we do have plenty wood left to give. ....... :devil3:"JUST LEAVE ALREADY":devil3: