Why The High Divorce Rate?

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
On my second and last wife. A third of my building is on their 2nd. UPS spouses have to be like military spouses in order for the marriage to work.

Scoot

oragputeh,

What gives is that real men don't divorce their wives no matter how hard it gets.

My thouhts about this are that if theses statistics are true then there are not a lot of real men working in your feeder dept or all of UPS from what I see.

I say this very cautiously.

By all means if this doesn't apply to you please don't take offense. I am painting with a very broad brush so do not be offended.

It is very sad when a woman abandons her vow and divorces her husband and leaves.

However if the shoe fits by all means wear it. The replies will show where most stand in this area.

Peace.

Sincerely,
I

This is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read in these forums.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
My wifes the first chick that Ive ever been with that I wouldn't cheat on. At first I thought to my inner self, what the hell is wrong with you dude lol. That's how I knew she was the right one and how much I really cared for this woman. Honestly I aint got the heart to do it. Shes a really good person with a good heart and cool as a fan man, and for some stupid reason she loves me to death wtf dude lol. Any time im delivering and im talking to some chick and the conversation starts turning the wrong way if you know what im sayin im like peace and im audi 5 million out this piece lol. Don't get it twisted I still flirt cause im a man but I know the limitation of a friendly flirt you know what im sayin fellas WORD lol.

A

anonymous6

My wifes the first chick that Ive ever been with that I wouldn't cheat on. At first I thought to my inner self, what the hell is wrong with you dude lol. That's how I knew she was the right one and how much I really cared for this woman. Honestly I aint got the heart to do it. Shes a really good person with a good heart and cool as a fan man, and for some stupid reason she loves me to death wtf dude lol. Any time im delivering and im talking to some chick and the conversation starts turning the wrong way if you know what im sayin im like peace and im audi 5 million out this piece lol. Don't get it twisted I still flirt cause im a man but I know the limitation of a friendly flirt you know what im sayin fellas WORD lol.

I thought people only talked like this in the movies, ha ha. sorry I must be getting old.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Trust me im old school(41) but plenty new school too. I can roll either way lol. Gotta adapt to the times. Trust me I see plenty of people stuck in the 70s and 80s and im just like wtf dude lol. Actually see it at work all the time and just crack da freak up man. Funny stuff that's for sure.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I have noticed many have mentioned how you have to work at a marriage and how hard it can be. Considering what a joy I am here, can you imagine how hard MY wife has to work at it? Lol?

Why would I want to work hard for my marriage to work? I work plenty at work. If your miserable GTFO. I love my wife but the main reason I got married was because few women want to raise a family without a piece of paper to make it legal. I think most relationships work better before marriage because either can walk at the drop of a hat. Once married each realizes they can get by with more because its not as simple as walkng away.

For a majority of people one man and woman are not meant to spend their whole lives together. Not that it doesn't make for a good story when it happens but we just aren't wired to spend forever together.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

​Actually I have no idea what u just said.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Be like someone else or be myself? Hmm let me think bout that one, easy choice be me and be original. Always go against the grain. Never wanted to be like someone else. I find many many people to be like ritz crackers, boring and dry lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Be like someone else or be myself? Hmm let me think bout that one, easy choice be me and be original. Always go against the grain. Never wanted to be like someone else. I find many many people to be like ritz crackers, boring and dry lol.

​Therefore your avatar.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If I were smart like hoaxster(that's a compliment by the way) and could write a book, the title to it would be- THE MESMERIZING OF A ROBOT SOCIETY. So many people programmed by society on how to be and live their life its unbelievable. Sad man it really is.

gingerkat

Jumpman, I don't know you and I don't want to begrudge you, BUT I'm sure everyone says that. I'm sure tons of women and men have said that exact same thing. It's not your heart that gets you in trouble.

Sadly, words mean nothing. Actions speak volumes and that is what counts to me.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I wouldn't do it anyway. First of all I wouldn't put myself in a stupid situation for it to even come to that. Too much mental discipline. Got er on cruise control for the next 14 years til retirement. Aint letting that train derail for shiznitt lol. Been there done that with the ladies. Got it all out of my system before I got married. Aint worth losing everything you worked hard to build together.