Why wasn't I given my driver helper uniform?

T

Turdferguson

At the end of orientation I was given a uniform to try on, only to give it back so they could store it in a plastic bag. I was told I would receive a phone call today to go pick up my uniform and go meet with my driver. Anyone know why they haven't called?
If they told you that you would be working everyday they lied. It happens out at UPS. How many people did they hire in your area for the helper position?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I don't driver help anymore since the monopoly man told me he was going to take me off the list. All because I couldn't go one day because I had a doctors appointment.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
When your needed, the driver will bring the uniform with him in the size you tried.
You put on the pullover for the day and bring the pants home to wear tomorrow

....... unless your @Indecisi0n 's helper, he may ask you to change in the back of the truck for a second opinion. :biggrin:

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I always though driver helpers were suppose to call in the morning to see if they were needed?

Here it's the coordinator that does the calling starting at 7 am. Although I have been known to call this certain coordinator as he is a real PITA to deal with. I dealt with him two years ago and I couldn't wait to get him out of the loop ASAP. The same this year. Last year the coordinator I dealt with was great. He called me shortly after 7am.

snarts

Here it's the coordinator that does the calling starting at 7 am. Although I have been known to call this certain coordinator as he is a real PITA to deal with. I dealt with him two years ago and I couldn't wait to get him out of the loop ASAP. The same this year. Last year the coordinator I dealt with was great. He called me shortly after 7am.
Have you worked so far this season? Did you have to go back for additional training aftee orientation?

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Have you worked so far this season?

Yes. I started today after I called this PITA coordinator. He told me to call back after a certain amount of time. I did and will be with the same driver from now on. I was like ok, time to get the ball rolling.

Did you have to go back for additional training aftee orientation?

No. I don't really need it since I have done this the prior two years.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Yea some of them can be real big pains in the you know what.