Why wasn't I given my driver helper uniform?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yes. I started today after I called this PITA coordinator. He told me to call back after a certain amount of time. I did and will be with the same driver from now on. I was like ok, time to get the ball rolling.

No. I don't really need it since I have done this the prior two years.
"Orientation"....because picking up a box, walking and putting it down requires training...lol

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
"Orientation"....because picking up a box, walking and putting it down requires training...lol

Well they do cover how to safely lift a box without throwing your back out. But you only need a day of that. They also explain where to leave boxes at houses. What not to do while out on the job, such as that Youtube video of the helper doing the middle finger salute. Usually followed by DIAD training. Although they did not do the DIAD training this year.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well they do cover how to safely lift a box without throwing your back out. But you only need a day of that. They also explain where to leave boxes at houses. What not to do while out on the job, such as that Youtube video of the helper doing the middle finger salute. Usually followed by DIAD training. Although they did not do the DIAD training this year.
How are you not working? They're so desperate for extra helpers here....they're asking preloaders to go out as helpers this week.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
How are you not working? They're so desperate for extra helpers here....they're asking preloaders to go out as helpers this week.

I just started yesterday. Although it took me calling the coordinator to get something. The driver I was given was not scheduled to have a helper yet. However he requested one.