Why you wanna union

Broke

I just don't understand what kind of incompetent maroon would want better pay and benefits? I mean why in the world would you want to make more money? Why would you want to be treated like an adult by management? Why? Why?why?

bbsam

Staff member
I just don't understand what kind of incompetent maroon would want better pay and benefits? I mean why in the world would you want to make more money? Why would you want to be treated like an adult by management? Why? Why?why?

I understand why you want one. What are you doing to get one?

Broke

So am I. Always.
Glad we both have a sense of humor. Now, when we get done forming our union at express, ill be counting on you to lead the revolt over at ground.
We're looking at highly motivated candidates such as you, jackal, vantexan, 59Dano and all the other characters to help out.

vantexan

Glad we both have a sense of humor. Now, when we get done forming our union at express, ill be counting on you to lead the revolt over at ground.
We're looking at highly motivated candidates such as you, jackal, vantexan, 59Dano and all the other characters to help out.

​Yep, say anything but the party line, and the communists bring out the knives.:tank:

overflowed

Broke has an excellent sense of humor.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I want 59Dano to be my Shop Steward.