Why?

tieguy

Banned
Hush Hush contract talks, followed by Rush Rush vote!

Usually if it smells like crap then it is crap!!!

Another part of the endless misinformation campaign being run here. These voting deadlines follow the same pace and length of time allowance as all previous votes. There is no rush rush .

Braveheart

In fairness to ups I think you have to be a little more gracious then this. UPS did tell everyone the pensions were in trouble in 97. UPS did tell everyone that it would be much cheaper and easier to fix in 97 and that the cost would get to be significantly more if we waited. All of this has come to transpire. UPSers are not immune to the exhorbantly rising cost of health care just because we wear brown.
Well Hoffa has been in charge for about 10 years and he said the DEAL in 2002 was "Best Ever". So why do I trust him this time?

tieguy

Banned
Well Hoffa has been in charge for about 10 years and he said the DEAL in 2002 was "Best Ever". So why do I trust him this time?

If you don't trust him then pull out of the union. If you don't trust ups then leave ups. I really have no stomach for people who join things just to bad mouth them every chance they get. You're a weakness and cancer to everything you join. You have no convictions, no feelings of loyalty and no feelings of appreciation for anything. Your world would be one in which everyones house is smoldering ash because you're not happy unless you bring everyone else down. I would respect you more if you stood up and stood for something. But you stand for nothing except putting everything and everyone down. Your brand of brainwashing is much more damaging then mine in management will ever be.

Mystakilla

Who the *$#@ cares.
What exactly is going to happen on Jan 1 2008 if this proposal gets voted down?

What does this new law say that makes this ratification process so important that it has to be done before Jan 1 2008?

It means ups will have to fork out more money to do what they want to do thats why they are pushing us to get our ballots and hurry up and vote.

And its simply amazing the union got the ballots out so quickly, just what the company wanted.

As i said before and ill say it again, we were sold out.

Captain America

SuperDAD to the rescue
Your brand of brainwashing is much more damaging then mine in management will ever be.

Is that a brand I can find in the stores or is it only available to management? Now with more thought freeness BRAINO!, gets you thinking RIGHT! Order now and we will give you a free tie to help keep that pesky blood out of your head for longer periods of non-thought!

Sorry it just leaped out at me and I could not resist.:biggrin: