WHY????

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
images
Who are you ? who who

moreluck

golden ticket member
HOWdo I love thee.....?

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

A

anonymous6

If you don't want these kind of threads started you should tell him to tone it down. If you are going to let him take shots at everybody and me then I should be able to fire back. Haven't we learned from the tieguy situation. I know I'm not the only one who is sick of his remarks.

why you being such a mary?

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Re: Virtual Drama

He seems to target primarily one person at a time. Quit responding to him and referring to him and he'll move on to someone else. Or figure out his buttons and push them cuz that's what he's doin to you. That shuts him up. Very adolescent game. He is pretty bright but that doesn't mean he uses good judgement.

He seems to target primarily one person at a time. Quit responding to him and referring to him and he'll move on to someone else. Or figure out his buttons and push them cuz that's what he's doin to you. That shuts him up. Very adolescent game. He is pretty bright but that doesn't mean he uses good judgement.
I'm on his ignore list that all I wanted. I responded to about 15 of his threads and would not have stopped till he shut up. I like brown cafe very much and I used to love it. People like him have soured my want for this site and it just doesn't have the same luster. I have used this site to learn about ups culture all over and meet others who I can learn from. I've made some great contacts through this site that I can call on when I'm stumped or just demoralized by the rigors of this big brown machine. For this I'm very grateful. I'm out

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes

I'm on his ignore list that all I wanted. I responded to about 15 of his threads and would not have stopped till he shut up. I like brown cafe very much and I used to love it. People like him have soured my want for this site and it just doesn't have the same luster. I have used this site to learn about ups culture all over and meet others who I can learn from. I've made some great contacts through this site that I can call on when I'm stumped or just demoralized by the rigors of this big brown machine. For this I'm very grateful. I'm out

Agree to disagree and move on.

When you allow what others say and do to control or affect your emotions, you are giving them power and importance they don't deserve. Others can only affect your emotions when you allow it.

Stay calm, smile on the inside when someone says something stupid and get some satisfaction out of not letting them control or affect you.

Takes practice, but it works well in what would normally become heated situations . And, no matter what they say or do - you still win, especially when they're trying to push your buttons!

PS - just a general comment. Not directed at anyone specifically.