Why

Indecisi0n

sad-kitty-16069637.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The sad cat is perfect!!
There will be lots of 'sad cats' on Brown Café if 407 leaves.

You gotta do what you gotta do, but think carefully and soberly........ You are appreciated by most of those here. Sometimes I think you should shut down the puter when the bottle opens.........your sober thoughts and spellings are much better than the other way.

The pressure of peak is also on you, so wait 'til the holidays are over.....not long now....and then make your decision. I hope you stay.
Merry Christmas !!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sometimes I think you should shut down the puter when the bottle opens.........your sober thoughts and spellings are much better than the other way.

I would agree with this. His insight in to the behind the scenes workings of our union has helped many of our members here. His love of family and anything Cleveland is apparent. It is when he starts to drink that the personal attacks begin.

As I have stated repeatedly I have never reported any of 407's posts, no matter how slanderous and personal he got.

I think 407 Is tired from a long week. I hope he rests up and returns tomorrow. I hope we can somehow find a happy medium for upstate and others here so its not such a distraction for these threads. JMHO

Come on people! 8 more freaking bs days. Stick together ( no Inde, not with bodily fluids ) and support each other. It's us UPSers and FedExers to a lesser extent against the hoards outside the walls. Throw boiling oil on them ( and yes Inde, now you can use your bodily fluids here ) and hold them off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why indeed. To ask why, is to ask a plethora of objective realities, each of them unobtainable fallacies, entrenched in pugnacity.

The sad cat is perfect!!
There will be lots of 'sad cats' on Brown Café if 407 leaves.

You gotta do what you gotta do, but think carefully and soberly........ You are appreciated by most of those here. Sometimes I think you should shut down the puter when the bottle opens.........your sober thoughts and spellings are much better than the other way.

The pressure of peak is also on you, so wait 'til the holidays are over.....not long now....and then make your decision. I hope you stay.
Merry Christmas !!
I would agree with this. His insight in to the behind the scenes workings of our union has helped many of our members here. His love of family and anything Cleveland is apparent. It is when he starts to drink that the personal attacks begin.

As I have stated repeatedly I have never reported any of 407's posts, no matter how slanderous and personal he got.

Drunk , sober, smart, dumb, etc. People come here to get it out because this dysfunctional support group is the only place where someone understands. Don't put caveats on when it's acceptable to post.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Drunk , sober, smart, dumb, etc. People come here to get it out because this dysfunctional support group is the only place where someone understands. Don't put caveats on when it's acceptable to post.

I guess if you were the target of his drunken ramblings you may think differently.

Although I never reported any of his posts, that doesn't mean they didn't affect me.