WI Gubernatorial Recall Election

moreluck

golden ticket member
112831_600.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
2008 ain't going to be again.
bhos will have to explain where all his $$$ comes from, no more overseas donations ( which were illegal ) ( as were the donations received from illegal relatives living in the USA).
IMHO , the best thing he could do is wait until the last minute and then drop out.
Now think this thru; he gets to keep all that collected cash, he gets to stay in campaign mode ( the only real thing he knows ), and give speeches for the rest of his life about how he was betrayed by {unknown} anti-bhos fractions to which he can place blame upon.

texan

[video=youtube;kS0Dqz2P1sk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS0Dqz2P1sk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's amazing how fast the importance of the recall fell to the side. ABC spent 6 minutes on Miley Cyrus's engagement and 4 mins. on the Scott Walker story. It suddenly lost all it's importance and lt's signifigance.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's amazing how fast the importance of the recall fell to the side. ABC spent 6 minutes on Miley Cyrus's engagement and 4 mins. on the Scott Walker story. It suddenly lost all it's importance and lt's signifigance.

I did think it was amusing how the left-wing media was playing up the election and how it was going to be a predictor of November.
Then as the polls started to show support for Walker, that story changed.
I got home that night about 9 and to see how the results were going and I turned to CNN and they were showing something on the Queen of England (obviously not live).
I busted out laughing.
Switched over to Fox and they had coverage but it was Hannity so I couldn't take that but about 2 minutes.
I usually watch "Morning Joe" when I get up and they mentioned the Wisconsin election in an aside and it was less than 10 words.
That had more non-political content that morning than I have ever seen although Morgan Freeman was on there talking about "through the wormhole" which I like a lot.
I first became aware of Morgan when he played Hoke in Driving Miss Daisy. I figured any guy named Hoke, even in character, must be pretty cool. Been a fan ever since.

bbsam

Staff member
Not sure what you were watching, Hoke, but I saw about three days straight of Morning Joe talk about the Wisconsin election.

texan

I did think it was amusing how the left-wing media was playing up the election and how it was going to be a predictor of November.
Then as the polls started to show support for Walker, that story changed.
I got home that night about 9 and to see how the results were going and I turned to CNN and they were showing something on the Queen of England (obviously not live).
I busted out laughing.
Switched over to Fox and they had coverage but it was Hannity so I couldn't take that but about 2 minutes.
I usually watch "Morning Joe" when I get up and they mentioned the Wisconsin election in an aside and it was less than 10 words.
That had more non-political content that morning than I have ever seen although Morgan Freeman was on there talking about "through the wormhole" which I like a lot.
I first became aware of Morgan when he played Hoke in Driving Miss Daisy. I figured any guy named Hoke, even in character, must be pretty cool. Been a fan ever since.

He (Morgan) is great. I loved when he played in the Shawshank Redemption and the Bucket List to name a few.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not sure what you were watching, Hoke, but I saw about three days straight of Morning Joe talk about the Wisconsin election.

I only get to watch about 30 minutes each day and it was not in any of those segments ... no kidding.
Unfortunately, I have to go to work ... I'm not a Big Boss Man with others doing all the work while I lounge around and watch Morning Joe from 6 - 9 to start my day. :holycowsmile:

Jimmy Reed - Big Boss Man - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like Morgan Freeman too. Man, he can play a part. You look at him, and he's believable in all his roles.
I like him as an actor when he played the Alex Cross roles......but, he dated his step grandaughter and that gave me the willies like Woody Allen.

His politics suck....

"When Freeman appeared on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight show in September 2011 while promoting the family drama, he made a statement in which he labelled the US rightwing Tea Party movement racist over its opposition to president Barack Obama."

His politics affect the box office and that's all the shareholder's watch. I think as an actor he should do his job...act & promote the movie. He can do political stuff on his own time and his own travel dollar..